Dont know how to deal with my fetish. Harsh real life story

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Mike960, Jul 16, 2019.

?

@the girls:Would you wear gloves when a guy you like is neglectet and would you give a pity handjob?

Poll closed Jul 23, 2019.
  1. Yes,chill with rubber gloves but no handjob

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Yes, chill with rubber gloves and handjob

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. No gloves and no handjob

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. No gloves and handjob, washing hands after is enough

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Chill without gloves, but handjob with gloves

100.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Yeah .But apart from the hj, so you think it is ok ore necessary to wear cleaning gloves and sometimes a mask all evening long? Thats the worse part.

2. Clean your fucking apartment and shower daily, twice daily if necessary. She's only doing it because you're disgustingly filthy. Start respecting yourself just a little bit and it'll go back to how it was before she felt it was necessary to wear a mask and gloves just to be in your presence...

• Like Like x 1
  3. Yeah I know .But what happened and I ask me the question if most people would react like her .Thats the reason I startet the survey but the people ignore the survey

4. Im creeped out by OP i think hes a serial killer.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. They call him TDK aka The Dirty Killer..:lmafoe::lmafoe:

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. You literally won the fuckin internet you magnificent son of a bitch!!

Yes she is going to humiliate you. Yes you need to shower daily. Yes you have to wear clean clothes. Yes you have to clean your place up. Yes you need to stop being so fuckin gnarly in general. Come on you creeper, you have to know this shit....

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. So do you think her behaviour is good? She thinks it is funny .

8. She’s the one with a fetish. You just wanna tap dat.

9. I think they're semi-compatible sexual deviants personally...

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. What the fuck did I just read? Op makes me throw up in my mouth a bit!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. [​IMG]

Fucking laughed at the story OP, you gotta admit its hilarious

Clean yourself up, throw some front kicks in your room and go get that girl :laughing: get those rubber handjobs

• Like Like x 1
  12. aZ3LDBs1ExsE8.gif

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. #53 Deleted member 1097942, Sep 5, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 2, 2020

• Like Like x 1
  14. Yeah not trying to kink shame anybody but the lactation and pregnancy fetishes skeeve me out...

15. #55 Deleted member 1097942, Sep 5, 2019

• Like Like x 1
  16. Speaking of weird kinks and fetishes, i'll just leave this here... www.fetlife.com

Seriously though, fetlife is a great place to meet likeminded people in your community.. Want to learn how to safely tie somebody up? There is probably a local workshop you can attend!

Want to watch somebody play with your hot shit that just literally came flying out of your ass? There is probably somebody who will PAY YOU for it... Scat fetishes are sickening though.

Either way, fetlife is a great fucking place to get your freak on, just... Be careful, because ALL the fetishes are grouped up here and you will probably be exposed to some gross shit at some point like scat play, but as long as you can retain an open mind and meet the fucking weirdo's youll find on here safely, I think its a benefit to use.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. #57 Deleted member 1097942, Sep 5, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 29, 2019

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  18. Yeah, being hetero is definitely a challenge on Fetlife because the hetero people are almost always the people spreading STD's into the community, or at least that is the narrative... The community is really small too, like if you have a bad experience, people will share their experience about you with everyone and try to blackball you, it can actually get really really nasty sometimes.. Its usually better to chat as little as possible online and just focus on meeting people for coffee.

19. #59 Deleted member 1097942, Sep 6, 2019

20. #60 Deleted member 1097942, Sep 6, 2019

• Like Like x 1