Dont know how to deal with my fetish. Harsh real life story

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Mike960, Jul 16, 2019.

?

@the girls:Would you wear gloves when a guy you like is neglectet and would you give a pity handjob?

Poll closed Jul 23, 2019.
  1. Yes,chill with rubber gloves but no handjob

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Yes, chill with rubber gloves and handjob

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. No gloves and no handjob

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. No gloves and handjob, washing hands after is enough

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Chill without gloves, but handjob with gloves

100.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. I didn't realize that GC had become an incels forum...

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. "Fuckin uhh, think I'll register on this weed forum and talk about being shrek and having chicks grossed the fuck out by me but secretly they want to give me gloved handjobs, shit is so cash."

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. This is the most ridiculous thing I have ever read... She probably wants to inspire you to start taking better care of yourself; maybe if you go along with it, then stop showering and accepting handjobs, you'll stink so bad that she'll up the ante.

OP stinks but probably don't eat ass hahahahahahahahaha

4. Obviously take the gloved handjob but on a very real note, shower daily, maybe even twice daily if you're that smelly. Also, are you sure you don't have some sort of foot fungus that's causing your feet to stink?

5. Hazmat is in order.

6. Seriously? Dont you think it is rude to wear Frühling cleaning gloves zur whole evening ? The handjob topic is another thing , but that she wears them the whole evening is humiliating .Unfortunately nobody is interested in the survey so i cant see if she exaggerates 20190727_001053.jpg 20190727_001427.jpg

She cleaned my flat yesterday .Dont think this is so gross that she needs a hazemat. Hazemat would be rude

7. "Would be rude"
    It's hilarious that you think your dirty ass has room to say anything she's doing; for free, is rude.

8. You know I've reconsidered this, maybe don't take the gloved handjob. Sure, it's a hot concept and you're into it, but can you deal with the humiliation of it all and also you gotta think about how this changes your relationship. I say take a shower and then consider getting an ungloved handjob.

9. Yeah , its difficult .Like I wrote , I dont get an ungloved hj. Even if I am clean .She doesnt want to give a handjob bare handet to a person she is not into

10. Fuck it, just chill with her, no handjob, and get to work finding someone who's really into you for you.

I gotta admit, the gloved handjob is hot, but it's just too humiliating. I'd rather no sexual contact at all from her than that.

And see if you have some sort of foot fungus that's causing the odor...

11. By the way, nothing to stop you from masturbating thinking about a gloved handjob. Just because you use it to get off when you're by yourself in no way means you want to or would do it in real life...

12. ....why did I feel compelled to click this?

13. Dear OP, lay off the trolling, or if you're serious, Google search FetLife.

14. Same reason we all did...

• Like Like x 1
  15. I've considered using that site but I have too many trust issues. It would never work...

16. ...I'm on there :laughing:

• Like Like x 1
  17. Is that how you met M?

18. Actually... I met M at an arcade when I was already in a relationship.

....I don't think I ever mentioned it before :laughing:

• Like Like x 1
  19. Yeah .A gloved handjob is great if she would do it without gloves too.That would be another topic

20. Yeah that's the dream, right? Someone who would be with you in a vanilla relationship but who would also indulge your kink if you wanted. Have your cake and eat it too. That kind of shit doesn't just come around every day though. You got a better chance of finding it if you don't live like a pig though...