Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dont Have A Lighter

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MooseMusic, Aug 8, 2014.

1. I lost my lighter :< I just bought a half zip of dank, and I don't have anything to light it, and I don't want to go to the store to get one. Also the smell of matches makes me vomit. I dunno what to do :C

Can someone buy me one? :D

2. ...  :mellow:

Nice thread.

3. Magnifying glass in the sunlight?
    Other than that it's just suck it up and get a new lighter. Everything else for the most part is likely to be HIGHLY unhealthy.

4. #4 invinciblejets, Aug 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2014
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1407519670.906224.jpg

Jk tho haha

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Grasscity Forum..grabba dabba goo

5. dont be a pussy that vomits over the smell of matches. other than that you really dont have many other options. light something with the stove and use that to smoke i guess.

6. I FOUND IT, it was somehow in the air vent. Last time I get as drunk as I did.

7. Funny shit man.

8. forum littering....thats what im calling this thread

9. I know where your lighter is

10. Who needs a lighter when u hVe a vape?lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. use your toaster! gas hob?

Sent from my GT-S5830i using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. the struggle......

13. Is it real?

14. oh its real...

15. I got a couple torches now for dabbing. No lack of fire round here. :D

16. Dude drive your ass to the store.. stop being lazy.. I hope you wouldnt try a magnefying glas.. no excuses

17. Dude use a scentless stick candle.....problem solved..use your matches to light the candle haha

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. Solar hits taste sooooo good how can you say that? Shit I'd do it all the time if I could.

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Grasscity Forum..grabba dabba goo

19. steel wool and a 9v makes a spark from that you can light maybe a stick or something and keep it going

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum