don't have a kief scraper? lost yours? cheap and easy replacement

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by mjr119, Jul 13, 2012.

1. Lost my sharpstone and space case scrapers recently so I found a good alternative. The plastic bread bag clips work really well and they are easy to get... Just go grab some bread lol

ForumRunner_20120713_134054.png

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. Never thought of this. Nice idea

3. I've been thinking of picking one up for the last week now. Thanks for saving me money!

4. I bend paper clips into little kief scrapers, they're perfect. have a little handle and everything lol.

5. I've had this kief scraper for four fuckin' years! I lost the grinder, but hell if I lost the scraper tool! :laughing:

It's mainly used for unclogging bowls now though. :laughing:

6. Is that a cross???

woah man......

7. [quote name='"Olesmoky"']I've had this kief scraper for four fuckin' years! I lost the grinder, but hell if I lost the scraper tool! :laughing:

It's mainly used for unclogging bowls now though. :laughing:[/quote]

I imagine that thing smells terrible lol

8. I just use the brush from my mflb. I'm not worried about getting 100% out or if I lose a bit. I can always make more.

9. Just thought I'd share the idea. If you chamfer the edge of the bread bag clip it works even better! The little tab on the end is good for corners and weird angles.

10. Guitar pick.

11. I normally use a razor blade but this is even better.

12. Guitar picks work well also, and you can get 100 ultra thin ones pretty cheap. You can also play guitar with them.:cool:

13. I have a pack of filter papers you fold that are like 3 in by 1 in, and I just fold them in half or thirds and scrape. Works fine.

14. [quote name='"liamsford"']I have a pack of filter papers you fold that are like 3 in by 1 in, and I just fold them in half or thirds and scrape. Works fine.[/quote]

This.

I use the actual hard bound part and scrape it out. Works like charm

15. I personally like to use the little keychain cards you get from grocery stores.

[​IMG]

16. Why am I getting like 1992 vibes off this grinder?

17. I have a old google play card I cut into strips an bent it into a "L" to be able to scoop. The strips is so if I lose this one I have backups. Havnt lost this thing in years.