Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Don't hate blunts.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Snowman00, Nov 30, 2011.

1. It's not wasting weed if you know how to roll a blunt the right way, or should I say the perfect blunt. Burns much more slower than a J. Also, if you think that a blunt waste bud then all ya gotta do is light the blunt up, smoke until you have reached your comfortable high and let the blunt sit. The cherry will go out fairly fast, within a min or 2. Then just save for next time and repeat.

2. Blunts are the most unique, fun, and coolest way to smoke to me. Me and 3 others got lifted a couple nights ago on a gram blunt with some "god bud."

3. literally just happened. 4 dudes chillen twistin a blunt, 1 dude says he doesn't wanna hit it cuz he doesn't wanna fiend nicotine.. cuz i guess the tobacco has nicotine. i actually met that dude on here. lol!

4. I'm pretty sure that the wrap don't have nicotine in/on it. I believe the tobacco only has nicotine in it. Don't see why they would put nicotine on a leaf/wrap.

5. i'm a joint smoker, but man do i love myself a nice fat blunt! they're the best while driving around.

6. [quote name='"dirtridge"']Blunts are as nasty as the table in my drummer's place.

Video Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocrVT_yMNKc

Always glass; tobacco leaves ruin the flavor of bud in my opinion.

If you like low quality tobacco, Ie. blunt wraps, then be my guest and smoke 'em. I'm gonna keep hating on them.[/quote]

A real blunt isn't rolled with a wrap that shit is tobacco pulp cuz , im real picky with my cigars I only fuck with a couple gas station cigars. Chocolate or strawberry phillies , backwoods , dutch masters & swisher sweets . Absolutely NO games unless you smoking schwag which I don't . And if ima roll a 2g or more blunt ill goto a cigar shop and get a handrolled cigar now that's the bees knees w2e !

7. [quote name='"Anthonyajm216"']literally just happened. 4 dudes chillen twistin a blunt, 1 dude says he doesn't wanna hit it cuz he doesn't wanna fiend nicotine.. cuz i guess the tobacco has nicotine. i actually met that dude on here. lol![/quote]

Whaat ? I smoke a lot of blunts and I ain't never fiend for some nicotine

Sorry for 2 posts I'm on my Droid ^