Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Don't hate blunts.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Snowman00, Nov 30, 2011.

1. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGjyRjd1_jQ&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL]2pac When We Ride On Our Enemies - YouTube[/ame]

Note the guy rolling the blunt at the start of the video...yuppp

2. [quote name='"Snowman00"']

Thats because you're a "tool"[/quote]

Hahaha good one!

3. Snowman00, black people are always going to love blunts, and that's just the way it isss. Oh yeahhh

4. racism/stereotypes on a counter culture forum? relevance?

5. I get ripped off .3-.5 everyday

6. How the fuck can you say blunts waste weed and joints don't.????
    I mean come the fuck on blunts even last longer and burn slower. What the fuck man.

7. whats wrong with racism/stereotypes if they are 100% factual?

my friend is a dealer in a shitty run down neighborhood. all the negroes come in here and they buy blunts, thats it. its just the way they roll they feel like they need to smoke a shit ton and be a gangsta around they friends.

i see some ppl everyday because they just smoke through it.

8. Stereotypes are stereotypes for a reason. I am basing my judgement on black people that I know, and the smoking methods they prefer. Black people love blunts. I think that should be a fact.

9. eh i brought it back...Bump

10. im a blunt smoker but burnt blunts reek.:rolleyes:

11. I only smoke blunts at parties. Everyone wants a hit off my delicious grape! But I rarely have one outside of a occasion like that. I sometimes will cut the blunt wrap a little shorter or in half or what ever. But nothings wrong with "wasting" your own weed. Since after all it is your own weed.

12. smoking blunts is wasting weed, if you're getting stoned.

13. idk why everyone cares so much about other people smoke there weed

14. Nothing wrong with herb blunts or regular blunts, but if you smoke flavoured blunts your stupid in my opinion, get some good tasting herb and some glass!

15. Blunts are as nasty as the table in my drummer's place.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocrVT_yMNKc]EFS+ DWB Glass Rocks! - YouTube[/ame]

Always glass; tobacco leaves ruin the flavor of bud in my opinion.

If you like low quality tobacco, Ie. blunt wraps, then be my guest and smoke 'em. I'm gonna keep hating on them.

16. .05 grams in a one hitter gives me a strong buzz to a mild high.

.1 grams and I'm gone.

17. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0eSuWHP4anc&feature=related]Purple Kush Smoke Session - YouTube[/ame]

18. I like me a blunt rolled with a zig zag wrap :smoke:

I don't fuck with the whole splitting thing.

19. I love blunts. I usually end up just smoking bowls throughout the day but every once in a while it is great to get a blunt because you're gonna be completely blown no matter what. Sure it wastes a little bit but I like to switch it up

20. Not a big fan of blunts, but I will buy a white grape swish every now and again. Wastes too much weed and I'm not a big fan of tobacco.