Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Don't hate blunts.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Snowman00, Nov 30, 2011.

1. You can smoke the e cig nicotine juice?

2. At one point I hated blunts because they gave me heartburn, but then I started smokin chocolate rilos and I am in love with blunts again.

3. How about a comfortable middle. Glass blunts.

4. A very thin layer and you can. My friend bought some grape and thought it was like tasty puff flavoring. Said Grape High. We were smoking a blunt soaked in it,hen like damn... nicotine overload and discovered what it was.

5. sounds healthier than a blunt with more effect.

6. Enough with the pointless blunt threads. If you like them, good for you. If not, then good for you, have fun with your glass. It is a preference thing, no reason to argue over it. Happy smoking to all!

7. Or Papers Weed & Wheels, or Papers...

8. I know blunts waste weed, but god damn I feel like such a boss when I roll a fat ass one and light that shit up.

Gotta pay to play my friends.

9. Blunts get you laid.

10. [quote name='"green collar"']Blunts get you laid.[/quote]

I agree.

11. I guess I'm the only one that thinks calling someone a 'boss' is dumb as fuck.

12. Thats because you're a "tool"

13. Who says you have to finish it? You could smoke what you want, and save the rest for later.

14. smoked 2 vanilla dutches today, <3 blunts. nice 2g cannons.

15. Honey dutch, try it sometimes...
    Heres an old trick that i learned to add an even extra honey taste.
    Warm up some water and honey on the stove...Unroll the leaf and let it chill in the syrup for a little bit, roll your blunt like usual...while the outter leaf is still extremely moist and stick re-roll it back up.

Burns slow and tastes amazing on the lips...tell me what you think.

16. do that all the time. honey L's go hard :hello:

17. Indeed my man, sometimes its the only way.

18. Swishers and chronic. Im all for conservation but there is nothing like a fat blunt to the dome.

19. Someone famous died today...im to stoned to remember who, burn a blunt in his honor.

20. Fuck Wiz. "I smoke paper planes fuck blunts!" Seriously, when he was a local rapper his thing was "fuck phillies smoke swishers." I'm going to find 2pac to kick his ass while smoking a blunt

Sounds like a pretty good plan. But I do perfer joints. Lmao