Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Don't go to the grocery store blazed :(

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Disarenno, Sep 11, 2011.

1. Ended up spending £23 on munchies after only smoking like £5 worth.

Feels so bad, yet so good?

2. I try to leave my wallet at home whenever I'm lit and out and about. While it sucks to have no cure for the munchies, it always feels better when I sober up knowing I only paid for green.

3. I can bring a million dollars with me and I wont spend a dime, It's all about self-control brahski.

4. Drink more water when you are blazed it helps curb your appetite.

5. Too true, to be fair though i've just finished a 10 hour shift with no food :( still far too much and i've gone through most of it.

6. Gee willikers, to bring a million dollars with you, you must have some mighty large pockets!