Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Don't get high like i used to

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by marijuanasmokes, Jul 30, 2010.

1. Okay, well i been smoking for a year, and like the first 5-6 months i liked when i smoked

Now when i smoke i feel horrible but a great comedown high, like i feel like a brick hit my head when i do somthing wrong like when i get some water thats what happens, and i get fair hallucinogens. Its crazy, has this ever happend to anyone?
    And i buy from a different dealer almost everytime. So its not the bud...

keep toking. : )

2. Sounds like you need a T-break.

3. Foreal? You think soo.....? like how many days dude, i smoke everyday and if i get offered to smoke ima take that offer lol

4. Take a week t-break. Then get nice and baked, and you will probably feel amazing.

5. I felt like that before. Maybe you're smokin too many blunts. Try switching to a pipe if that's the case.

6. Start with two weeks and then toke up to see if you are where you want to be. If not go for another week.

7. truee, dude i've been smokin way too many blunts. so thats the problem??

8. Yea i cant get high like i used to at all no matter how much i smoke.