Dont fuck with this guy

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by metalplusweed, Dec 31, 2011.

1. What "hood" did you grow up in then?

2. At some point during your prison experience, you have to go to sleep.

3. Really? This is where we're headed now? Is this the part where we share where we both grew up and see who had it worse?

Sorry, man. I'm not into the whole "Mine is Bigger" game so I will just leave it as it is. Lol you are just a class act.

4. so does he ill wait till he falls asleeps and draw dicks on him

5. True that. I would try my hardest to befriend my cell mate though. That way I wouldn't have to be afraid of a pork sword stabbing me in the night. Haha

6. Cya tough guy ;)

7. Boogeydown Bronx in the house. Lmao I cant believe we watch this video and all we have been talking(debating) about is getting rapped lmaooo .

8. Lol that's the main focus here! Forget the fact that he kills people, he just points out people like "You...yeah, I'm tappin' that tonight". I wish sex was that easy. Haha

9. [quote name='"metalplusweed"']

so does he ill wait till he falls asleeps and draw dicks on him[/quote]
    Make a visa commercial about it
    Being told to kill someone 7 years in jail
    Being raped by the boss man. Aids and too many visits to medical
    Waiting for bossman to fall asleep so you can draw dicks on him
    priceless

10. Best way to avoid rape would probably have to be goin to the hole. Your pretty much isolated lol

11. [quote name='"Mrgoodmoney"']Best way to avoid rape would probably have to be goin to the hole. Your pretty much isolated lol[/quote]

420th post congrats

12. There are enough punks in prison that will give up the ass or the mouth. Most of these animals that want sex don't want to fight you for it or worry about being attacked when asleep. If you are a man, and behave as one, you get respect.

13. [quote name='"SuperBlazed"']

The bigger you are the harder you fall[/quote]

Try knocking me down first :laughing:

14. In many prisons masturbation isn't allowed.

15. Lol how can they prevent said masturbation from occurring?

16. [quote name='"SuperBlazed"']

Lol how can they prevent said masturbation from occurring?[/quote]

They put shards of glass in your hand. Lol killing people isn't allowed in jail but people still do it. That's what guards are there for enforce the rules

17. Punish you for doing it, take your pillow, blanket, food, etc.

18. I doubt any guard in this prison would try to fuck with him or else, they the woman

19. [quote name='"metalplusweed"']

I doubt any guard in this prison would try to fuck with him or else, they the woman[/quote]

Hahaha lmfaoooo