Dont fuck with this guy

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by metalplusweed, Dec 31, 2011.

1. He got nothin on the booty warrior

2. it aint right baby..it aint right.

3. People say dumb shit. When six grown ass men grab you and one of them wants to fuck you while the others help hold you the fuck down you cant do shit. I dont give a fuck how big you are you still are not going to be doing anything but take it like a bitch.

4. SPEAK FOR YOURSELF MAN. Lol seriously, you can have that attitude if you want but I honestly don't care how many people there are. I'm not getting ass blasted by some over grown crack baby. There is just no way. You might feel differently but I wouldn't be going in with that defeatist attitude. Not like it matters anyway. I don't plan on doing anything that would constitute me getting raped by some inmates. They usually only go for the sex offenders/child molesters. And that's not my cup of tea. Haha I'll stick to victim-less crimes. :p

5. Lol oh so cliche.

6. #27 titotoker, Jan 3, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 3, 2012
    Haha people who say I'm going to kill 7 8 9 guys if they try to fuck me. Hahaha lol. Most of you guys haven't been to PRISON in different country, even this country. Jail isn't a joke. Your life isn't worth shit. Especially when the warden and the guards are crooked. Now look at some1 like me short and pretty huskie. I would be a target. But you need to know how to walk your way round. People act like they the toughest motherfuckers out there.
    I mean we could want to kill this guy as much as we want. But until your in the victims shoes and deprived from all external communications life becomes an intrapment. Sort of like a psycadelic trip lol. That guy on the video is a badass. As much as you hate him. He weill keell jyuu.

7. Some of these guys are MURDERERS and you YOU think you can stop 7-8 murderers from raping you? You wont be able to do SHIT. Stop talking silly. Thats like saying you could last 1 round with Anderson Silva :rolleyes:

8. You're claiming to know that someone on an internet forum you know nothing about wouldn't be able to do shit against 7-8 murderers trying to rape them or last one round with Anderson Silva and I'm the one talking silly? Lol ok. I didn't realize you were the master of time and space and knew everything about everything. So sorry. :rolleyes:

9. [quote name='"DragonFury"']

You're claiming to know that someone on an internet forum you know nothing about wouldn't be able to do shit against 7-8 murderers trying to rape them or last one round with Anderson Silva and I'm the one talking silly? Lol ok. I didn't realize you were the master of time and space and knew everything about everything. So sorry. :rolleyes:[/quote]

Lol I don't think he means that neccessarily. What he's trying to say is that its highly improbable that you could escape 7 raging boners flying to your ass pipe while recieving death threats from everyone you know.

10. And I could take on Anderson silva... In jail. I'll make him my wife while I make sex and make face contact. Lmfaoo

11. Okay who are you then? How can you stop 8 guys from fucking you? What do you bring to the table?

12. Idk man. I have some experience fighting/evading groups of people who were out to do harm. I think with murderers and whatnot, it would be a bit different but hell, that would just get the adrenaline flowing that much faster. And Lol at raging boners flying to the ass pipe. haha

13. Well if you want to go that far, why are these 8 men after my asshole? Provide a back story for me. It has to be a pretty damn good story that coincides with my personality as well because that's the only way I would be in this situation. So since you know my whole existence, let's hear this back story.

Btw, I bring to the table knowledge of how to defend myself against a group of attackers and how to evade them if need be. Growing up where I did, I learned these things fast. Also, as I stated before, I am 6'2" 270 lbs. Big hands, wide hips, built like a defensive end in football. Good balance to go with it all as well. Now, I'm no professional fighter but I would hardly call these murderers professional either.

But let's hear this back story brotha. :D

14. Lmao I agree with you bro. I wouldn't want to get fucked in the ass as much as the next straight normal guy. But sometimes I wonder what would I do if I couldn't do anything. I'd hate it. Jail sucks and getting duked in the ass by inmates sucks more. I would try my hardest to kill the bastards. I just find it crazy that the guy doesn't consider himself gay. Imean its okay if your gay lol. but he makes guys his bitches if you don't kill people. And then people wonder why jail is so harsh lol(people don't really wonder that)

15. So your asking me to make up a story why 8 guys would want to fuck you?

16. No, I most definitely feel you too. In no way did I mean to come off as saying I would easily dispose of 6 guys trying to rape me. Lol but I just can't comprehend myself giving up in that situation. Like, I would really have to die of exhaustion or from a mad beat down to get raped. Haha I just can't imagine it. It's too damn scary.

17. Fortunately, I've never been to prison, but I've known people who have. You have to make it very clear, the first time that anybody even looks at you funny, and they will, that you are completely, totally, crazy and violent. An inmate made some kind of offensive comment to a guy I knew, from Brooklyn, who was doing time in a Florida prison, and he wrapped a metal food tray around the top of the guy's head, in the mess hall. That was the last time anybody tried any funny business with him.

18. Lol you have experience in fighting? What experience are you talking about?

19. Lol im not saying give up and let them rape you. What im saying is its highly unlikely that you could stop 6 grown men. I dont care how big and tall you are either. Makes no difference.