dont fuck with stoners

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by jrutt66, Nov 18, 2008.

1. Ok im at this party and it beginns to die down. Most the people are leaving so its just like ten people just hanging out. So i have a j in my coat so i kight it up. Some dick next to me says" omg is that weed get tht shit outta" here so he gets like 2 other guys and they come up to me threatining to beat my ass if i dont throw it out. Now its my friends house its my j and noone is going to fight me because of weed and it being illegal. So i fuckin take another hit and say u wont do tht to me. Thats all i say and then these fags are like ready to have a heart to heart with me. So we start to discuss weed

me:Im not putting this j out u can leave if u dont like it
    them:wtf no im not leaving all we want is to drink here and weed is illegal
    me:Are u kidding u are 19 and u are bitching about weed u are gunna be in as much trouble as me if the cops come and they will find out that ur underage.
    Them:Bro just put it out u dont want trouble
    me: are u kidding me fightin me over a damn j i am not putting this out
    Them:eek:k then fuck u

:hello:then my best friend Nick comes outta nowhere and decks the leader dude in the nose. I duck at a punch and hit this one guy in the kidney then uppercut the shit out of him. The last guy says" aw fuck that andjogs away. Nick who is completly drunk and high just yells "dont fuck with stoners !!!!!!!!!!!!!" at the top of his lungs. He the says" damn my lip is busted give me a hit" and me continue to toke the night away

2. Taught those maryjane hating bastards a lesson. I don't see a reason as to why your friend Nick had to punch them though. :confused:

3. definitely. uneccessary, but effective :D
    stoner buddies are the best. good story man.

4. Either them or him.

5. That is fucking intense!!!!!

Stupid kids :p

6. yo fuck those mothafuckas for real, how the FUCK ignorant can you mothafuckin be bro, if your fuckin 19 its just as fuckin illeagle to fuckin drink as it is to fuckin smoke weed i mean what the FUCK that just really fuckin bothers me man, you dont want to smoke weed, fuckin good for you, shut the fuck up about it yo, your gunna tell someone your gunna beat the shit out of them cuz there fuckin smokin, what a bunch of FUCKS dude, bigg ups to you and your boy, im not typicaly vilonet, but yo, completle okay and undersandable in your situation yo, im smokin a fuckin joint rite now, WHO THE FUCK GOT A PROBLEM WITH THAT DUDE....yo im stoned :smoking:

7. He had to punch them because the dude was about to sock me in da nose.

8. if that was to be edited on tv the only thing being heard would be *beep* chill.

15 "fucks" in there used in dif ways... smoke another few Js and chillax a bit

9. Nothing and I mean nothing pisses me off more than when some cunts who are getting wasted think they are better than stoners? I don't know if they realize this or not but alcohol, although legal, is worse for humans than marijuana.

Glad they got what they deserved!

10. fuck fuck FUCK fuckity fucked fuck fuck fucker!

11. amens to that!!

12. hahaha that's EXACTLY what i was gonna type. fuck.

13. Because he was drunk and stoned. :wave:

14. for dramatic effect the first time they asked you to put it out you should have put it out on their forehead, leaving a cigarrette burn:devious:

thatd actually be terribly mean and unnecesarry, i saw it in a movie once.:eek:

15. Although I'm not one to condone violence, that was basically self defensse, and I don't mind seeing people that drink but don't smoke getting the shit kicked out of them :smoke:

I'm not a fan of people who do that...

16. LOL

"kickassss" story

17. Cannabis is so much safer, healthier, and overall greater than alcohol. I absolutely hate people who drink alcohol and scoff at cannabis.

18. AMEN!

self-riotous bastards.

And booze just makes you sloppy!

19. Haha.

Way to go!

Stupid people wanting to fight over such stupid shit.

20. i dont care if people who drink dont smoke

i just dont like when people who drink talk shit on smoking