Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Don't forget to push it

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Indi420, Nov 10, 2010.

1. Seasoned fellas, everyday smokers all the people who smoke, get baked then call it good.

im here to remind you, once in awhile.

take it to the next level. When your like"yea im good" smoke some more weed
    get super baked.

indi420 here, reminding peple to stay super baked.
    :smoke:

2. You know you're at this level when you're "good" and then you're packing yet another bowl and hold the lighter and say..."Oh my God, I'm going to die."

3. Eh... I can't say I strongly agree but I've definitely had some extended sessions before.

4. Dayum you're making me question myself!! :poke: I always smoke just a bit before class, never too much, but I think I shall wait because it's only two hours worth of classes, and I can just get ripped after. :D

5. That title took me back a few years... Salt N Pepa: "Push it. Push it real good!" :D

6. I seem to get to a point where more doesn't seem to do anything more to me. I guess maybe I havent pushed it hard enough, but I think I like having my one or two spliffs in the evening and calling it quits then.

7. Just for you... i will