Don't Forget The Mail Outside

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by CanaBliZZ, Mar 8, 2006.

1. So today was an okay day, during school I found out some shit that I wasn't too pleased about so that made me become really depressed so I took the first bus home and no one was home so I decided to finish off a blunt that I had from yesterday.

So im smoking it and all and im starting to try and blow smoke rings and out of the corner of my eye I see my neighbor with a video camera trying to set it up, so I played it off cool ( I was sittin on my front porch, I usually smoke cigarettes there and shit so it's not a big deal). So I cup the blunt and walk behind my house, and I pretty much finished it behind there. So I come back around with a cigarette and just chill on my steps and shit and I hear my neighbors home alarm going off, so I am thinking wow this is great.

So Yesterday the cops were on my neighberhood because my other neighbors got scared and thought the cable guys were trying to rob them, wow their paranoid. And today the alarm goes off, so I just see like the cops roll up and Im mad fucking blazed at this point, and they look at me and keep driving, so by then im like wow what if they come to question me and shit, and I start giggling, lmao.

So I get the mail for my mom and I sit down and look at it, but then the cop turned around and started driving up and down so I was like fuck this, im not trying to talk to these pigs, so I go inside, not realizing I left all the mail outside on the steps, so I go inside and my mom is like where is the mail and im like it's on the table, she is like no it isnt, so i start going crazy looking for it, then Im like leme go outside, and I see the mail still sitting on the front steps, I was just like ahaha, giggle. lol

Highlight of the day, my mom asking me what did I smoke, lmao

2. haha funny story man...i live on same street as the popo station and its right down the road...so once i was done witha couple bowls once, and i live pretty close to the street and stuff so i took a huge last rip....and kept it in till i started walkin in and it was broad daylight and cold so i blew my smoke out along with air and it was sucha huge cloud of smoke and the cop was drivin by right as i exhaled...i did the same thing as u...jus giggled and went inside to eat lol

3. Dam that must suck living on the same road as the police, lmao. I know I'd be paranoid about smoking around your house, lmao.