Don't fly into Cincinnati Airport with weed

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by startedat45, Dec 14, 2019.

1. The Cincinnati airport is actually in Kentucky which could help explain this.

Arrived on a flight from Chicago last night and went down to Baggage Claim to get my bag. While I was waiting I noticed a couple of Police officers. Didn't think much about it and waited on my bag. It finally came and as I was walking out of the Terminal I noticed one of the officers had a dog who was sniffing every bag coming out of the conveyor. Then I looked at what flights they were: One was from Las Vegas and the other from Denver.

How convenient they had them both coming into the same claim area when there were 2 others not being used at all.

So if you fly with weed, don't think you are home free if you land without incident. They can still find a way to screw you.

• Like Like x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
  2. You shouldnt fly with weed anywhere nonetheless. Being that its still a federal crime and youre flying across state lines, you'll still get smacked with a charge regardless of state law.

• Agree Agree x 5
  3. If you’re going to go to a Prohibitionist state then sticking it inside of your rectum may be a good option otherwise they will be in your rectum regardless.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. If you're in Canada and staying in Canada you can fly with bud. The airlines have said in case of emergency landing outside of Canada it's recommended to flush your weed as Canadian laws wont apply if you land in the states.

5. I tend to get much needed rests on flights and knowing my luck, I'll pass out and wake up mid way on descend with a oz on me. Be going to jail because I pass tf out. But I live in the US so I wouldn't push my luck on bud on a plane.

6. You must not fly much. Thats pretty typical.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. That's normally when "they" get ya......after you have landed at your final destination and you are waiting to get your luggage.......

8. Imagine a world where your life imprisoned for personal use of medicine.

Meh, preposterous, unlikely to exist. Maybe on 1/96,000,000 planets that support life

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. I fly to Texas and just carry my vape cartridges with me and never had an issue w TSA. I dont even bother with flower when im down there anymore.

Always best to stick w 0 smell stuff in prohibition states.

10. But I take concentrate with me too. Just get one of those little metal screw top lip balm containers and empty it out and fill it back up with your concentrate. It goes in the box with my keys, belt, shoes, and cartridges through the X-ray machine and right back into my pocket....

I think it's kind of unspoken but TSA isn't looking for cannabis anymore. And I'm pretty sure that TSA working in LAX has been ordered to no longer mess w it PERIOD

Cops on the other end is one of those calculated risks you either take or don't...