Dont Flash Your Headlights (Blood Initiation)

Discussion in 'General' started by DaWood, Nov 17, 2010.

1. Hey, why not use this info to start a new sport "bang the ganger" drive around till ya see someone driving with no lights on at night...flash your lights at em...if they turn around use em for target practice. :devious:

2. and as you say no sir (keep in mind you are high as fuck) you let out a tiny giggle which is then followed by him throwing you out of the car onto the ground and pointing his gun at your face screaming "IF YOU GIGGLE ONE MORE TIME I WILL BE FORCED TO USE THIS" over and over again, then you shit your pants...and its game over

3. haha and then you have to take your embarassing mugshot

and your charges of possession of poops and giggles...felony charges!

we're talkin prison time bru

4. Maximum giggle and poop prison.... everyone is forced to have a butt plug in at all times and is hooked up to a device that when it senses a giggle you get prodded by 10000 needles that are so tiny they cause no damage, just pure pure pain, which turns the giggles into crying and the device is pretty shitty and detects you crying as giggling and the cycle continues

5. Cool urban legend bro

6. Awwww come on, be easy on him. He was obviously concerned and wanted his buddies at the city to know.

7. haha for some reason the needle thing reminded me of this article I read

In california they were testing a robotic device that hits inmates with a ray of light that burns them to stop fights from starting...its supposed to be so hot it fucking burns them but doesnt leave a mark hahaha

that shit is cruel

haha yeah listen to royksopp

OP is a homie you cant be gettin smart with a homie

8. at first i was like, :smoke:, now im like, :eek:

9. lol they have little diodes they can put in you that if you go beyond a certain point, or someone with a remote activates it, it shoots mad electricity into the nearest muscle that then sends a message to the brain telling it that every part near that diode is experiencing the most excruciating pain ever and it pretty much shuts you down for a few mins as you crumple in pain and wish you were dead.... only issue is in testing, it killed almost anything it was tested in.... oh well HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA fucking science of control... no good

10. What up bro!
    I keep forgetting to hit you up to chill man.. You back in g county yet??

11. man i watched this thing on south africa where the cops have an order to shoot and kill or some shit.. and there are like neighborhood watches with guns hahah that patrol the streets.

12. Holy shit, just when I thought this tangent couldn't get any funnier...:D:D:D

13. Sure is great living in a place where gangs don't exist. We get some MS-13 members from Cali every now and then but they don't last long before being hauled right back off since they are only here because they are on the run usually.

14. I think they should have a shoot to kill order on gang members in the U.S. but we are to scared of hurting peoples feelings over here.

15. didn't they make a film about this shit where the kid got machetted and then the dad went schitz and fucked all those motherfuckers up with guns he bought from the gang leaders dad? :confused:

16. Yeah this shit at least, here is legit..

around here people get killed over dumb shit in bad parts of the city...

some girl got killed in her lexus because her man was dealing to wrong people

dude killed her over sum bullshit

and this shit happened except the dude didn't die, he got shot twice but lived

Its fucked up, fuck gnags and their members I have to keep a bat in my house and all kinds of shit

17. [​IMG]

18. yes, i dont recall the name of the movie but it was pretty good. It was right after the son's hockey game

19. haha but when you put it like this it all sounds pretty ridiculus doesn't it

20. um, kevin bacon rules