Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

dont feel like smoking anymore

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by boxhot, Aug 15, 2009.

1. so last night i got way too baked and it was uncomfortable and wasnt a good high at all i could barely walk and ended up passing out later on, and now i feel like i smoked something bad and dont feel like smoking again its really bad and im felling kinda shitty, help please

2. Help you, exactly how? My advice would be to take a break from smoking and that's about all anyone can tell you.

Smoke less next time?

3. haha what a burn out

4. It happends to everyone I think. Everyone has those bad highs where they think they just outgrew it, but if you quit smoking for a while, you will want to toke up again and have good highs.

5. just stop for like a week,

then smoke a nice joint or two, then you will be like "I FUCKING LOVE ME"

6. Dude, calm yourself.

Just take a long break. You sound like you need it.

7. Yeah I agree its happened to everyone..
    I stopped for like 1/2 a day then just smoked less the next time.

The next time you smoke, just do less and enjoy it. I guarantee if you do that it will be so much more enjoyable because, you'll be able to compare it to the crazy bad high and notice how much better you feel.

8. This happened once when I got really high (this was back when I was a teenager).

I was at a friends house to pick up a fourth (his brother was my dealer) and he let us hit his bong. We both got really ripped and when I got home I really didn't feel like smoking.

But then two hours later I just said "Fuck it" and got high.

So, you either need to take a break or smoke again. Think of it as like getting into a car accident. Even though you're scared to drive again, you have to get back on the road asap.

9. if you dton like to trip dont smoke alot plain and simple

10. thats happened to everyone i think, I mean its no different that having a bad experience on any other kind of hobby. Just ease yourself back into it and the feeling will pass. Dont try rushing yourself or you might just burn out even worse.

11. I wouldn't be to worried about it. One time during my sophomore year in highschool I had a terrible experience and I didn't smoke for at least 6 months.

Needless to say I came back around eventually.

12. alright, so just take a little break? i did it by myself also and i really felt like i needed a friend there to talk with and all, i felt like that would have helped a little

13. That weed you posted yestarday was chronic you didnt smoke anything bad you just couldnt handle that bud it was to much for your virgin ass. Smokeless man, .2 or .3 grams will do you just fine.

14. I smoked some real dry mids that were a couple weeks old with a friend one time. I ended up laying in bed and coming to ridiculous conclusions about how I needed to change my entire life because I was allegedly falling apart. It happens man. Take a break, it's only for the best (saves you money, tolerance, etc), it just can be boring. You'll be back.

15. its like getting hella drunk and waking up the next day throwing your guts up
    "man, im never doin this again"
    yes you will lol just take a lil break. its happened to me before

16. Haha I don't know about that^^

I got way too drunk one time and I still don't even want to drink more than a beer.

17. This

I have had those "Im never doing this again" moments for both weed and alcohol. My birthday last month was proof that didnt come true ;) ! Infact im coming down from a high right now. I have probably told myself 10-15 times or more, "im never smoking weed again" because I got so high it was uncomfortable. You will almost certainly want to smoke again soon, just because you will be over the uncomfortable episode and be back to thinking about how awesome it is to be high. I also worry sometimes when I feel like I got to high I wont want to do it again, but I also know that I have thought about it so many times, it wont be a problem. I also know that if I'm worried that is proof I really do want to do it again. I also think that hey if Im so scared and I actually dont do it again, then that means I didnt want to do it again, and I was happier that way.

18. well i am still feeling kinda nervous about it