Dont Fall For This Dealers Trick!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by driggersga, Jun 2, 2008.

1. Aw! Im here to warn all of yall about this retarded move i made when buying weed.

i got ripped off 25$!!

i was walking down a street and couldnt get anybody to buy weed from so i called this guy in my phone that i knew sold weed but i never bought from him b4. i told him i needed 25$ worth and he says ok n asks me where im at, i told him and i told him i was walking. he sayd ok im gonna pull up tp you and stop n the middle of the street and keep goin. so i said ok.
    he pulls up and i walk up to the car and the police pull up behind them, he took my money and put the bag in my hand really fast and drove off quick, i didnt pull the weed out of my pocket to look at it cus there was cops right there. but after the cops passes, i pulled the bag out of my pocket and there wasnt even any weed in it!!!! I WAS SOOO FUCKING MAD!

sucks, dont fall for it!

2. DAMN. That sucks. Thats why I don't like going to random places to buy, espeically if you haven't ever bought from the guy before. You should have walked away when the police pulled up and told him to meet you somewhere else or something.

3. So the police pulled up, witnessed a drug deal and didn't do anything?

usually when they see some kid running up to a car in the middle of the street, and a quick deal goes down they know what it is.. a drug deal..

--Dave:rolleyes:

4. sketchy.

5. 1. sketchy
    2. why did u hand him the money with a cop right there?

6. Here's the key part of this whole post... this retarded move YOU made. Honestly, would you give someone a bag of weed when there are cops right behind you? That's just asking to get arrested. I could see doing this in the middle of nowhere with no one around, but it sounds like that wasn't really the situation. For one thing, you shouldn't have given him the money first especially considering it was someone you don't know very well who you've never bought weed from before. Really you shouldn't have given him the money at all considering there were cops right there.

I'm not retarded, but thanks for warning me.

7. Now guys.. high schoolers are out for the summer, I'm sure there's some new people on GC this will actually help.:rolleyes:

8. if its in the middle of a busy street, my dealer usually justs asks me to get in the car and he drives me round the corner.

sometimes its hard not to fall for these scams - especially without looking at it before handing over the money.

unlucky man, you're not the first person to fall for it.

9. damn tough luck, i got recently jipped payed 30 for a quarter got a dime :mad:

*sucked it up*
    i'm high now tho :smoke:

10. lmao. never buy infront of cops and never buy without looking for what your getting.

it's your OWN fault. LMAO

11. Seriously man this is the reason why I started growing it instead of buying. Almost the same thing happened to me but it was 160$ for the ounce and I only got 20 grams I was so pissed I never baught weed again and ever since I havent had to pay a dime and I get high 5 times a day. All you gotta do is think of how much you smoke and assume each plant is only going to give you an ounce (*underestimate harvest alot*) that way you grow like 16 plants expecting a pound and you get like 5 or 6 lbs.
    Its way better than buying it and its more potent by far.

12. man this is classic

your warning us not to buy a bag of weed with out looking at it first because you bought an empty bag. genious idea, im hoping you take your own advice because this probably hasnt and will never happen to 99% of the people on this site. not tryin to be a douche im just sayin, its common sense imo to look at what your buying before you buy it.

13. LMAO LMAO LMAO

14. Thats some sketchy ass shit.

15. i actually know a lot of people who have been bumped.. including myself

16. Point is, dont throw down money until you see the budz.

17. Thanks for the warning but I "HOPE" anyone not that fuckin dumb to make a deal like that!!

18. At least it was only $25 and you still have your life...shit gets rough on the streets man. If you are going to do drugs, at least be smart with that shit.

19. wow ...sorry dude but your an idiot...First off had i seen a cop i would have kept it moving ...And im sure the dealer would have also...#2 how are you gonna do a drop and grab from someone you have never dealt with before...I would have scammed you too....I give it till the end of summer to see a post from you titled "I got caught" or "Busted" or even "Robbed Again" :rolleyes:

20. why didnt you call him back and be like wtf dude