Dont ever joke about the cops

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by SmokinBowlers, Apr 2, 2008.

1. THis just popped into my head so i figured Id post it

About sophomore year of highschool when I first started smoking I was at a friends condo on the roof smoking. There are cameras there so we smoke outside(theres a lounge inside) and pack the bowls in the bathroom. Well this particular day I was with 2 friends and one had an older brother (the one who lived there)

Well we smoked a few bowls but my other friend wanted to pack one last one so he goes into the bathroom and my friends brother comes up, knows what we're doing, knocks on the bathroom and yells POLICE, OPEN THE DOOR NOW OR WE'RE BUSTING IT DOWN!

My friend flushed a little over a gram in the toilet and came out only to see us laughing hysterically

We stopped laughing when he told us he flushed all the weed

True story, dont joke around like that

2. Haha, that's funny.

Like 5 years ago I was with my friends. We blazed out in a field in the middle of the night then wandered around. We were all really stoned, so I kind of wandered away from them. I saw them behind the trees, so I snuck up, and in a deep voice I said "FREEZE! Put your hands in the air! There's two of them! Three of them!"

They put their hands up in the air and were like "oh shit oh shit oh shit".

Oh man, good times. We still laugh about that today. :hello:

3. One time my friends and I were driving to the movies in my friend's car. Anyways, we are at a red light and I see in the mirror what look to be Crown Vic headlights. So I say to a friend in the front "Is that a cop behind us?". He looks into the side mirror and is like "Shit dude, it is!" So we were all tripping balls high as fuck and telling the driver not to fuck up so we wouldn't get pulled over. Then a few minutes later the car passes and it wasn't a cop, and the rest of us were like "WTF dude that is some bullshit!". He told us he was fucken with us, but it almost completely ruined my high. Fixed that real quick with a few more bong rips later that night.

DON'T JOKE ABOUT THE COPS!!!!:eek:

4. DEFINATLY dont joke around like that....my buddy had an apartment and i did that once to fuck with my friends no more then a month later i was there when that shit happened for REAL.....that shit sucked sooooo badly

5. DUHHHHH. Cmon man you should know thats not something to joke around about.

6. if there is one thing that pisses me off while smoking its that, people that arnt smoking think its hilarious but its really not. Huge buzz kill

7. Yeh fuck that shit. I hate when people do that.

I hate it to the extent that you won't be chillin around me, or you'll get hit in the face. Fucking around like that is bad karma, and I ain't wanna be round ya when that shit comes back to ya.

8. yeah fuck that shit man.
    one time I was walking back across the football fields trying to meet up with my friends and a group of people came running and yelling "bail! cops!!"
    so im like shitting myself, cause i have a fucking alcohol, a bong, and an ounce in my bag and i was high as hell, turned out there was no police.
    and met up with my friends and they were like they would of not searched you anyway cause your a girl. but i mean fuck you would be sussed out if there was this person tripping and stressing the hell out walking in circles around the field (didnt know if i should run or keep going) ha ha:smoking:

9. Awesome story lol. I like doing this at parties with a bunch of underage kids. just scream cops and bolt, causes a great chain reaction. I don't think I'd do it to stoners though, just not right.

10. my friend has a police crown vic, and the best thing ever is rolling up to highschool parties and spotlighting people, while yelling "oh no its the cops" out the window. dont say shit til you try it