Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dont ever do this to a new toker....

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Indica Kid, Feb 16, 2009.

1. First time I ever smoked I knew nothing about weed at all. My buddy and his sister and I went out to this tree house they had and we sat there for like an hour and smoked an eighth in one sitting. It was terrible, I crashed on his couch for like 2 hours paranoid as SHIT and he was sitting on his computer narrating what he was doing on WoW (DUUUDDDEEEE I'm about to go into warsong gulch mannnn). Yeah, that was about 4 years ago and I still remember it, just a funny story, dont do it to anyone...

2. real life stories go in real life stories...

3. don't smoke an 8th or don't watch someone play world of warcraft?

4. What exactly do you mean?
    Don't do what? Your story is a little confusing..
    Don't ever go up in a treehouse and smoke weed with a friend that has never smoked before then play WoW?

5. i believe it was dont smoke in tree houses?

6. #6 Indica Kid, Feb 16, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2009
    Dont smoke an eighth your first time, I forgot to mention that it was out of a bong. That made it even worse. Yeah, smoking in a tree house is a bad idea too lol, getting down was a bitch

7. lmao ha yea i'd bug too.

8. If you mean your first time ever? I smoked about an 1/8 with my friends my first time out of a nice glass bong, it was my first time and I didn't get high, my friends, however, were high as shit, lol. This might be hard but cherish that high it will probably never happen again, even though you didn't like it, next time don't smoke as much and just remember that all the bad feelings your having, like paranoia, etc. are only happening because your high, and try to enjoy what comes with your high, and you shoudl have a better time.

9. This should have been posted in Real Life Stories
    Delete or move immediately.