Dont even sell and now i might be getting in trouble for it.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by creationf21, Jan 14, 2009.

1. My friend sold bud before he got popped. But when he was still sellin i was rolling with him one day and he told me too pull into this gas station real quick i didnt even knw what we were doing and next thing i knw an undercover cop gets in my car and he sells on O to him. Now four or five months later i get a call from my parents sayin their is a cop at the house with a warrant for my arrest. I just got out of jail a lil while ago. This is some bullshit.

I dont even smoke anymore either cause i joined the air force. I was supposed to leave feb 3 for basic. Damn.:(

2. Dude, that sucks. Life aint fair, that sh*ts for certain. There is your tax dollars at work.Good luck!

3. The infinite stupidity of a bad dealer.

Selling/Buying to/from an undercover cop is really just a matter of carelessness and irresponsibility. Sorry, bud, that sucks, but unfortunately, there isn't really jack you can do.

Good luck with all that.

4. aside from your friend's mistakes you made your fair share to get in this situation

that really sucks though, be careful in the future and i hope your career in the air force will still continue successfully

5. and what mistakes might that be?

6. i'd talk to your friend..sound like dude is pointin fingers, falsifying names and shit

7. letting that deal happen, if you didn't want to be associated you would have had to say something like "woa dude do that somewhere else"

8. Yeah you shouldn't of let that deal go down in your car.

Fuck undercovers, it sucks they had to get you, when you're not even involved in selling.

Good luck man.

9. dan said "fuck the police coming straight from the underground"

10. Get a lawyer...if you had no idea that it was going down you might be able to get out of it.

11. No Guilt by associtaion is a bitch... I know... I doubt you get get out of it even with a lawyer man... Sorry best of luck.