Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Don't Drink the water.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SamsonSimpson, May 23, 2009.

1. Just for any new smokers out there (myself being one) do not drink bong water lol. Today my friends and I made a bong and used orange fanta for the water. My friend claimed drinking the water would get us higher. So I took a sip and spit it out instantly. It was honestly the most disgusting taste I have ever experienced. My other friend swallowed his sip, and an hour later he threw up. There is no THC left in the water, and drinking it just means youre drinking the crud you filtered out in the first place.
    Sorry if there is already a thread about this but i felt the need to warn others about this. It was pretty gross :eek:

2. HAHA best thing i've read all DAY!

3. Since OP left no room for discussion I'll do the honors. Would ice cubes in a bong do just as much to cool the smoke as water?

4. hahaha, you made me laugh. Didn't you ever hear the age old saying, "Don't drink the bong water"? +rep though for admitting that you did it

5. nah man, i drink bong water every morning with my coffee, has all the basic nutrients you need for a good day:)

6. Really, the ice just cools, but the benefit you really recieve from water is a smoother smoke because alot of the bad stuff has been filitered out. Ice would just cool it, but water makes it smooth and cool. So my advice is to use water and ice.

7. -1 for my faith in intelligence in this generation.

Common sense... please!

8. Oh wow, I cannot believe someone did this...utterly classic. Drink the bong water?

9. I had to learn my lesson somehow right? :p

10. You know you're a stoner when you drink the bong water!!

11. the smell should have been enough to turn you away:eek:

12. I remember when someone told me to drink the bong water. Then I said no, I'm not a fucking idiot :S

13. i thought the same thing when i opened up this thread. i was wondering if there were any dmb fans on here. lookin forward to the new album and the most perfect weekend for music coming up... phish on 6.18 and dmb on the 19th and 20th...ahhhhh. 4th row center on n2.

to the op: i've never understood why anyone would ever do it. but props for admitting it. also, reminded me of that documentary of steve-o's descent into drugs and there was some footage of him drinking bongwater. and i've never heard of anyone becoming addicted to nitrous but my man was seriously fucked up on that shit.:eek::eek: