Don't Drink the Water - Unique Vandalism [pictures]

Discussion in 'General' started by whiskey, Oct 22, 2009.

1. I'm so excited I found these pictures that I had to share.

The last time I was in Rome someone put red paint in the Trevi Fountain protesting a film festival they were having - they cleaned the fountain in a few hours but it was pretty awesome to see. The next day there were some communist demonstrators, I wish I had pictures of them too but I don't.

Enjoy. Sorry for the heads, there was no way to get closer.

Here's what this fountain normally looks like.

[​IMG]

Here's how it looked that day ...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. that is so cool whiskey. when did this happen?

3. Read the rules please.

4. whats the problem with his post?

5. What?

6. her* :p

Those pics look cool, I wish I was there to see it.

7. #7 M369, Oct 22, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 22, 2009

Why don't you read the rules? Your sig is breaking them.

Great pics whiskey! That paint looks mad! Me LIKE :D

8. That would be insane to see. But if i was a local I'd do it every chance i got. :p

9. it looks better in kool-aid red IMO

10. This was in the October 2007. I have a crap load of pictures but I wasn't using a very good camera so they are pretty much shit.

I have and I'm not breaking any?

It was awesome to see, when we came around the corner and saw it was red I was excited. It's like reason 8,973,187 to not leave home without a camera.

:D Thanks dude.

:laughing: It took a couple hours for them to clean up, so we walked by again after we ate dinner a couple hours later and the lights were on, it looked sick when the pool was red and the water flowing was clear and lit.

11. That's awesome. I've always wanted to see Rome.

12. Try to go! It's really an amazing place.

13. Reminds me of that part in Symphony of the Night where the fountain water turns to blood :D

What? "Vandalism?" She's not advocating vandalism. Read more than the title please.

14. :D

The lady in the picture with sunglasses on her head actually turned to me and said: "Is it like this all the time?" I was like, "Uh, no, that's why the police are there." :rolleyes:

15. thats freaky lookin.

very cool.

16. I love this kind of thing, such clever rebellion.

+rep to the OP :)

17. your post has influenced me to go to Rome and commit great acts of vandalism on this fountain, perhaps dildos on the statues, maybe green water.

jokes.

that looks awesome though, if i have ever a fountain im gonna have red water in it, because of you my friend.

18. That looks sick.

19. couldn't have said it better myself.

20. I bet you were behind this Whiskey. Looks like a chinchilla blood bath to me ;)