Dont Drink And Drive

Discussion in 'General' started by toketillyachoke, Dec 27, 2004.

1. Thats a lesson i had to learn hard the first time i ever did it i got pulled over to bad i wasn't smoking instead of drinking drove high thousands of times Just my point! Alchol cause problems weed solves problems.
    Alchol- u get all stupid on
    Weed- opeans ur eyes to this world and lets u notice things
    <B>The only reason im telling u guys this is becuase if some one would of told me i would of thought twice that night Im not preachin<B>

Anyway heres what happens to ya if u get a first offense(its what im going through now. Also this is only if your lucky enough to have lower enough bac to get into ard If u dont get ard u will spend 3 nights in jail have have to get a intionitnerlock in ur car Cost about $70 a month
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    If ur lucky enough to get Ard Witch i wads hers what happens
    <B>1.<B>U have to go to these 8 weeks sestions were u sit around a nd talk about what makes u depress and take test to show u know those ones with circles and u ghet so much for eachletter. These classes are fun but they cost $100 so best to just stay off the road while drunk
    Next
    U have to go 2 8 hour classes were there sole perpess is to let u know what happens the second time. Cost 100$
    <B>3<B> 50 hours of commuity i put books away on a selve for a local liebray but some people i know had to clean bed pans
    <B>4<B> 30 days lost of driver liecens if u lieve in the middle of no where u have to bug people u know to get to work they hate this! But i still live with my mom (God bless her Soul :hello: Momys boy here)
    <B>5.<B> $600 of a fine u have to have paid b4 court than it grows another 600 after court.
    <B>6.<B> 6 months of probation Have to get there without ur liesensions if ur still suspened also cost 40 a month!

Just to remind folks i live in
    Pa so it could ether be more or less for any of the above
    I hope non of u ever drive drunk it effects ur pay check ur life the people u know i go forbid u hurt some buddy or even kill some buddy they made us watch all thouse kind of videos in high safety school and belive me its sad so my final thought is toke dont Drink Keep on smoking

2. you didn't know all of that....?

drinking and driving is just fucking dumb

3. my dads an alcoholic, he's going into bars everday drinking, and driving himself back home while drunk everyday...... and he has a problem with me smoking weed WTF, thankfully the po po hasnt caught him yet and he hasnt been in any acidents.