Don't Do Meth

Discussion in 'General' started by thisisnotreal, May 6, 2006.

1. I guess it's all up to you in the end... but personally I've tried meth and it's not that bad. I love weed way more so I could never see myself doing that shit on a daily basis or anything....

2. awe, i love meth. that fucked up video is of the worst case scenarios, people found a drug that probably helped them escape their problems so they began abusing it. you cannot abuse meth, meth is not a drug that is even semi-"ok" for abusing, maan. moderation, moderation, moderation!
    my boyfriend, six feet tall, used to weigh around 225-230lbs. after a summer of fun and meth and awesome sex, he's currently 170lbs. he did meth for fun, though, the weight loss just came with it. granted this not the most healthy way to lose weight, he wouldn't have been able to do that as his usual pothead self and i'm really glad that he feels good about not having a shirt on when we're together. also, meth is really fun.

3. If you're a procrastinator, meth is the drug for you! Hell yeah, you get shit done.

4. [​IMG]

:wave: get it?

:hello:eric:hello:

5. haha, the last woman on there looks funny as shit.

6. hmmm....so i guess when i try it illl be careful with it lol