Dont Critiize What You Cant Understand

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by hempdude420, Feb 20, 2006.

1. argh im a lil pissed. i was hangin at my buddy's house. we just picked up like 6 grams of bud and i had my bong with me. his cousin and her friend were there that night too and i didnt rele mind her so i didnt care. neways i go upstairs to fill my bong with a lil H20 and his cousin and her freidn come up the stairs all of a sudden. she points at me accusingly and goes "AHA! i knew it ur hair is a dead give away." she was acting like a child about the whole thing. so i sed "do u wanna try it? its not a big deal." she says,"uh no!" rele bitchy.also-this is what pisses me off the most- she says everyone who smokes pot is a loser. i just leave her alone-im not going to pressure her to do something she doesnt want to. so i go outside alone becasue my other two buddys sed they werent in the mood to do it. i was pissed but watever. i come back in pretty blazed and go to the basemnt to watch harold and kumar go to white castle (they better make a sequel to that movie! fuckin sweet!) and were chilling talkin and after everything i say she gives me a sarcastic remark like "ok...?" or "no..." and i wasnt even saying nething weird i was just regurlarly conversing like everyone else enjoying my high. so she makes another one of her stupid remarks and i finally say, "listen i dont care if u dont smoke. but dont bothr me about it cuz i enjoy it. my actions shouldnt effect u like urs dont effect mine. so just leave me alone cuz i rele didnt even do nething to u. theres no need to act like a child about this-its not a big deal." she just starts laughing like wat i sed was outragoes when rele it had a lot of truth to it! i hate people like this! they think they know what theyre talking about and just get pleasure on pissing u off. fucking grow up! thats the last time i smoke at that guys house. and so i title this thread "dont criticize what you cant understand". i qoute this from the genius, bob dylan and im sure he was talking about weed and ppl like my buddys cousin.

nebody else have experiences with unreasonable, immature people like this who criticize marijuana?

2. should of introduced her to the back of your hand

just kidding

3. hahahahaha. i was tempted. no jk cant hit women obviously.

4. yea i hate talking about it to anyone whos anti-drug because they just dont get it and they will believe whatever they learned about drugs being bad and think they are 100% correct

Also I remember this one kinda nerdy girl in my pschology class was talking about how she wanted to protest for animal testing or something, and my teacher was like "oh you could do a sit in" and she said real sarcasitcally "oh yea and i could smoke some weed and be a hippie too" then she laughed

I just hate people like that

5. dont even try, cause its hard to describe drugs to someone who has never done them and they think they would be giving in by just smoking

6. in those situations when there's just nothing left for you to say, all you can really do is just sit back, relax, rip your bong, and blow it in the bitch's face

7. Yeah... I hate that shit. You just gotta give em a big grin and think to yourself... I feel so much better than them!

8. hahahahaha so true. and yes its horribly frustrating. i just no wat theyre thinking. "o wow this guy is just too doped up to see the truth...pathetic."

this chick prob is liberal too. theyre sipposed to b so open to other ppls life styles, accepting and knowing better to believe everything they hear.

believe it or not- ppl lie and exaggerate all the time, 24/7 :eek: but u dont have to believe wat they all tell u!

9. Unfortunately that's prolly the only thing that would get the point across.

No use talking to people like that, It's kind of as bad as talking to fanatical religous people, If it ain't "Their" view on the subject they won't listen, I feel sorry for people like that.

10. man, it's hard to read your posts...and it sucks cause i think you've got a good idea to get across...anyway... i like a quote from van wilder, corny as it sounds "don't take life too seriously, you'll never get out alive." tell her to choke on her words because a closed minded, ignorant person will never convince an open minded person of anything

11. Sorry about that. I'm going to be writing with good grammer and writing skills from now on. You're definately right, though. I have to work on making my posts easier to read.

12. my only suggestion (about making your posts easier to read) is to jus space the sentences out more

like this hehe

when i'm baked i read those abbreviations just how they are spelled, or rather, seriously exaggerating the "e" "u" "r" and such.
    like "rele" as i read it i read "rEEEEEEEEEEElEEEEEEEEEEEE" eheheh

:bongin:

and that little girl, ugh. i definitly would've taken a massive rip and blown it straight in her face haha. i like to live by 'if you don't have anything nice to say, then shut the fuck up, pretty please :) ' and i probably wouldn't have been as polite as you seemed to be to her. i'm sorry i hate little bitches like that, i seem to encounter more than my share of them. you weren't even doing anything to her. "your hair was a dead givaway" *slaps the fuck out of her in my mind*:smoke:

13. You should'a been like a pimp, and reached back and smacked the hoe. :D ..had to throw in some Eazy mother fuckin' E up in there.

14. She's a tool, and you should never forget to remind her of that... Especially when you're straight. Every time she mocks you when you're high, mock her right back. Do a valley girl impersonation, anything that will piss her off and or mock her intelligence (or lack thereof).

And you're right, you can't hit girls... But girls can hit girls, so find one who owes ya a favour. :p

J/K ;)

15. did that to my brother today when he came over,then we got into a fight and now he looks like tony montana because when i initially pimp slapped him i guess he got cut...when will people learn not to mess with bigger/older siblings!!!??

its all good though he knows now.

i woulda backhanded that girl faster than shit if she was patronizing me..she woulda learned too...and called me sir from then on! nah not really...but i guess you can never be too sure huh..

shes just ignorant, do what most "cool guys" would....have your sister beat her down and then force her to smoke a doob (once again just kidding dont do that!)