dont buy from htgsupply

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by SmittyDaDude, Apr 7, 2008.

1. they will still your money and wont send u shit thier homo fahget bitches who stole my fucking money

2. bought from them. pretty cheap and quick shipment. try emailing them?

3. must be some kind of mistake. i ordered a 400w hps/mh light from them, it shipped fast, is quality made and one of the cheapest deals i could find. i don't know what happened with your order, but i would absolutely recomend htg supply for equipment, or at least light setups

4. You should contact them I know they will work with you. HTG is a great company and I have had no probs with them ever.:cool:

5. HTG is a very very good company to deal with.

6. ive ordered from them a bunch of times.. best prices, fast shipping, good customer service.

7. I agree with everyone but the thread starter. Zero issues with them, plus I got a rockin HTG lighter with a bottle opener! :cool:

8. Ordered from them numerous times always smooth transaction. Contact them asap and they will resolve the matter!

9. I've actually visited their store location and they are great guys. Awesome store and great prices. Even gave me the high/low light hangers for half off. Cannot beat their prices and service.