Don't buy a Pax if you care about the warranty.

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by runninginspirals, Dec 14, 2018.

1. Pax presents the ten year warranty as a huge selling point on their products as if they completely stand behind their products. My concentrate oven overflowed on my Pax 3 though and when I pulled it out to clean the device the entire inner chamber and heating element came out. Now it won't charge or work at all and Pax only offered me a $20 off coupon because they call it "accidental damage." No shit it's accidental, do you think people break their stuff on purpose? It's pretty fucking insulting to spend $300 on a vaporizer whose main draw was the 10-year warranty only to find out that the most common issue with the concentrate oven isn't even covered. I work in the cannabis industry and I'll be suggesting other brands over Pax in the future. If you're considering buying a Pax, I advise you against it as they're total Chinese junk. Pax vapes are cool at first, great for the novelty quality... they're awesome for as long as they work but they break as easily as kids' toys. Don't buy one if you're looking for a product that's more durable than a cheap glass pipe. As a medical patient this is completely unacceptable for the premium price paid. I'd recommend Magic Flight vaporizers instead as they are a much better value. Pax is all about making their products LOOK GOOD, not actually providing high quality products. The ten-year warranty is basically worthless. Customer service won't help you. I know the reputation makes them look good but think twice before buying.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. For 300 they should give u another. High end products should do that! 20 off what a joke! I never bought one. Knew they would get gunked up. Sorry

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. thanks for taking one for the team. now when it happens to me ill lie to them and get a replacement.

but for real, that sucks. you should try again in a few days and maybe you'll get someone else and you can just lie to them and make something else up like this rubbish isn't turning on or charging blah blah blah and see if they will work with you.

did you give them a name? give them someone else name. did you give them a serial number? oh well, give them the same one because i doubt they take notes. don't give up, I'm an HVAC service tech and i bug the shit out of factories when i think the customer is getting the shaft. 80% of the time i get my way.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. Ridiculous! No reason for that to come out like that.I was never a fan of Pax products, this sort of just made it a sure no buy for me at least..

If that happened to me I would never buy any of their products.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. My brother has at least 5 pax cartridge vapes that are still unopened. The sales reps keep giving them away like crazy trying to get people to buy their cartridges. Never tried one, but brother didn't even want to give me one because he said the were garbage

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. i never tried the era. my wife uses the juul line of ecigs and they seem like quality products. i can assume the era is the same concept as the juul since its pod based. great for consistency terrible for variety.

7. #7 After the shot, Dec 16, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 16, 2018
    If I buy a car with a bumper to bumper warranty, and drive into a tree, should I expect the dealership to fix it for free because I didn't damage the car on purpose?

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Any idiot who uses these things knows the residue is like crazy glue at room temperature. All you had to do was hit the on/off switch for a few seconds to warm it a bit and it would've come right out undamaged.

No warranty will be good enough for a stupid user.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. From the manufactures web site, PAX | Ten Year Warranty What is not covered by the warranty. Damage caused by accident, abuse, misuse, flood, fire, earthquake, or other external causes; and/or Damage caused by concentrates, the concentrate adapter, or waxes. If these are the warranty terms you bought you vape under I would look to the manufactures for clarification if you need it.

• Agree Agree x 2