Don't bin your hermaphrodites

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by putinfanboy96, Aug 7, 2019.

1. If you're smart, keep them. All you have to do is if you find any pre flowering male sacs on your hermaphrodites, circumcise them and to prevent them from becoming pollen sacs and raping your girls by polinating them. 20190806_164537.jpg inCollage_20190806_225311852.jpg

Sent from my LM-V350 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Disagree Disagree x 4
  2. scale from 1-10 how high are you right now?

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. High enough to know that Im enlightened enough and smarter than you to know that you don't throw away hermies, you cut the sacs and leave the buds.

• Disagree Disagree x 7
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. Have you grown any out like this?
    When they start stacking are you just going to have to dig through them often to cut the male flowers out?

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. #5 JoshuaE, Aug 7, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2019
    Thanks for the straight answer. Always nice to hear from such an experienced grower who just changed the game with his one plant (that you weren't even sure what you were looking at a couple hours ago.) Nice work bro , when the world talks about this moment I'll be able to say I was there. Lmfao what a joke

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. #6 GorillaGherkin, Aug 7, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 7, 2019
    I’d attempt to pluck for a few weeks if I had one plant goin and was desperate to grow. But if Ya miss one sack it’ll open in 48 hrs and at that point ur growin for nuthin.

• Like Like x 3
  7. The only time I suggest plucking off bananas is if you happen to get the weeks before harvest. Even then if you are seeing more than a few you probably wont be able to keep up and you will end up with seedy buds.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  8. you might be able to pull the pollen sacs off a plant thats got hermie trates thats not a full blown hermie ,,but if the plants a real true hermie the pollen sacs will be every where even growing out of the female flowers etc youd spend days doing it ,,,mac.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  9. This guy has set the all time GC record for needy senseless posts. 57 in 6 weeks and counting. He must have been ignored by his parents as a child, which explains his constant need for recognition. Lol.

• Agree Agree x 4
  10. Hermie ARE TRASH!! THE BEANS FROM HERMIES ARE HERMIES!! no matter how much you pull male sacks off you will get more and your gonna miss at least one then you wasted your run. Even if I only had one plant if she hermie she is chopped and tossed unless in last 2 weeks

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Like Like x 2
  11. Based on how the word "circumcise" is being used here, I think any male children this dude has need to be seized by the state for their own protection

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. It's a joke, I was trying to be funny.

• Like Like x 1
  13. gotcha, that'd be a 10.

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. Either that or they can't get him out of their basement. Lol

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. you got a pretty smart-ass mouth for someone who doesn't know what they're doing

careful, you piss off enough ppl and you're not gonna get any help and you'll have to create another profile on here.

you're on what, profile number 3? 4?

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  16. He thinks his plant is a hermie and it's not even in flower - yet he calls you retarded.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  17. #18 MickFoster, Aug 7, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 7, 2019
    What are his other aliases? I think I can guess one or two. That Snyder guy comes to mind.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. snyder, celbrise were 2 of them ;)

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  19. 100% your right

snyder and putinfanboy96= the same person.

lol

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1