Don't be mad at me Grasscity!

Discussion in 'General' started by justachick85, Apr 16, 2010.

1. I hate to ask this because grasscity is such a great online headshop, but are there ANY online AMERICAN headshops? I ask only because when packages come through customs, they go through my box and put a very obvious sticker on the front that could have gotten me in deep shit.

I'd like alittle assistance please.

2. You don't have any around you?

3. Head shops are all over the united states. Just gotta work that google. :smoke:

4. "headshops united states" yielded over 5000 results, the first few links being valid and reliable. I did this in five seconds.

You all better send me karma and kiss my ass, I'm a fucking intellectual.

5. you can receive shit in the mail. its fine, cuz its clean.

there is nothing to worry about.

if you get a cool looking pipe or bong or whatever and it doesnt look too obvious like one, then you can say its art.

and customs doesnt look thru every single package. and just cuz its coming from netherlands or wherever, doesnt mean they are gonna look at yours specifically

6. What are you, some kind of computer hacker

7. Well, I don't know about anybody else, but I'm pissed!

8. No, but I did watch Hackers, and regularly Google-search "Angelina Jolie Hackers Tits" and furiously masturbate.

In fact, that sounds like a good idea. brb.

9. I'm mad at you OP :mad:

10. Yes. I've heard of a few. Search California headshops and by the same stuff at the same price. Flea markets swap meets.

11. You made me like this OP;
    [​IMG]

12. Believe it or not but I'm not a complete retard. I don't live anywhere near a headshop. It would be a million times easier if I could find an American headshop ONLINE so that the package doesn't have to go through customs and potentially get stickers on it that state, "glass water pipe" on it. I just recently bought from grasscity, and I like the selection that they have. It would just be helpful to find a headshop online that ships from somewhere in my own country. When I did google, all the companies were still shipping from outside the US. :( Somebody just help a girl out!!!

13. It just sucks, because you never know whether it will come with that very obvious sticker. I live with my older sister and she would totally snitch on me if she found out. How would I explain that away ya know? :(

14. Pfft to you live on an iceblock in the middle fo the ocean? There's headshops everywhere. And if you mail order ANY pipes from ANY WHERE it has to state the contents, unless you convince the headshop to break the fucking law, which could put them out of business. (I may be wrong, that could just be international shipping but I feel pretty damn correct)

Theres no magic answer, OP sorry.

15. Noone has to state the contents unless they're going through customs. The "magic answer" would be if there was a store shipping from inside the country already. :( I've googled for a while and cant find anything.

16. I've gotten plenty of stuff from GC, and they have never sent me any horrible customs forms.

I've gotten a "decorative glass water vase" and I think a "decorative glass paper weight" before, but GC never put anything remotely bad on there, such as "bong" or "tobacco pipe". Sure if someone else sees it they will know whats up, but can't prove it, thats the point.

17. I specifically read a post from SJ that said it will only have a small sticker that says like, art tobacco pipe or something not really noticeable like that, in small letters.

I heard someone talk about mailing it with a t-shirt, but idk if that's help cover up what was being mailed. Heh.

Edit- Chameleon is an american company if i'm not mistaken, do they ship stuff?

18. #18 Free The BIRDS, Apr 16, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2010

i dunno, i guess you can call me a genius or something, but if i was 1 of those very cool people sitting in customs, and i saw "decorative glass water vase" straight from the Netherlands i would laugh my fucking ass off.

again call me a genius. but if i easily wanted to find out whos smoking the chronic(which they infact still do want to find, assholes-the police) i would follow bong/tobacco pipes, "decorative glass water vase" from customs for mailed orders. and also sit infront of hemp shops/bong shops/marijuana accessory selling shops and follow them home.
    -i would do this cause, if theyre buying smoking pieces they arent your OCCASIONAL smoker. like you can chill infront of this *****s house and follow him all day, till you see him buying weed. from there you just bust down a hell of alot of growers...

but ive for some strange reason havent heard of this tactic from the police... im sure if they put in this small effort they could bust tons of innocent pot smokers.--and growers/sellers if they just follow these people for a bit
    infact the very first vaporizer i ever bought about a year ago, a police car was chillen on the opposite side of the street. im like werid, i wonder if their, there for the hemp shop

it just seems kinda of SKETCHY that they DONT do this kind of shit. it makes you wonder...
    maybe they have all our houses on a database or something i dunno.
    its kinda like a unsafe safe feeling. word:smoke:

19. OP ill let you buy my vape. ill even send it with no stickers :D

of course your going to have to pay extra for the convenience.

i cant believe you dont live near any headshops. i live close to three. all around the same distance from my house. its wonderful!

20. What your describing is the same thing as racial profiling. Which is why the cops don't do it because it opens up a can of worms, that isn't really worth the cost.

If I was convicted that way, it would be in violation of my civil rights, then I would have a legit case against the cop/county/state/feds/whateever. All to catch a pot smoker? Lucky I live in a state with decrim marijuana :cool: