Dont Be Fucking Stupid

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ISnuff, May 28, 2013.

1. Hondas are reliable and good looking and some are pretty fuckin fast. I'm a v8 man but i can appreciate a good honda.

2. This is why the only thing I ever use to be under the influence is good old Cannabis. Stay smart my friends, and smoke on  :smoke:

3. I got a couple DUI's too man. It happens, as long as you know you were wrong and aren't in any type of denial, then its ok. At least you, and other's that were on the road with you that night, are safe that's the main thing.

Now that you have fully accepted it, it's time to face the consequences. It's gonna be a long, painful process, but I bet you wont ever do anything like that again. Stay strong man, you're only human. :)

He can take all the responsibility he wants, but if you're going out drinking with the expectation that your friends/the bar are going to look after you, you should probably just drink at home. Sorry if you took that wrong.

True, but what kind of "friend" still wouldn't intervene after seeing how trashed he was?

I wouldn't consider that person a friend op.

That's not my point.

7. That's why I quit going to parties and drinking. I hate hanging out with drunks I just stay home and drink responsibly every now and then

8. #28 xSadrulesx, May 30, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 30, 2013

I don't know if you missed it but i agreed with you and i know what your point is, i'm just letting him know maybe he should reconsider who he calls friends.

9. Damn dude thats some serious shit..man fuck moon shine thats basically like throwing your brain in the trash and saying fuck it. Glad you leatned your lesson man, and i.agree those people arounf you could have stopped you from getting in the car.

10. The liquor stores in Virginia are run by the state. They have the moonshine up at the front check out counter it looks good a bottle of cherry's or other fruit soaked in strong ethanol.

The state sells you the poison then prosecutes you for over doing it. The commonwealth of Virginia should be ashamed what a piece of shit state it is.

11. ive driven drunk many a times and never had anything happen. sounds like you were BEYOND drunk. to the point where you couldn't make responsible decisions.

Best thing to do is DONT let yourself get that drunk. I know it's hard when youre partying and the alcohol is in abbundance, but you can always stick to beers.

Drink in moderation and definitely avoid the moonshine.

[​IMG]

12. This is hilarious

13. I also blacked out behind the wheel....
    Ran into a bunch of cars stopped at an intersection....
    Don't remember s thing....

Last memory...going over an overpass....
    "Next thing i know"

Standing in the middle of the street.... shaking my head... no idea where i am or how i got there...
    And somehow in the middle of a conversation with a cop.....
    Wtf?
    So i ask him "what the fuck? Where the fuck am i? How the fuck did i get here? And why the fuck am i talking to you...?

Blacked out again ...

Could go on but some of you have read this already.....

I wasn't in a Honda....
    Try f-350 crewcab... with three other people inside....
    Fucked up part of the story.... i wasn't drunk or drinking at all....
    Was the day i was diagnosed with temporal lobe epilepsy....