Dont Be Fucking Stupid

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ISnuff, May 28, 2013.

1. What up blades?  I haven't had the chance to be on for a while, partly due to what I'm about to tell y'all plus other life priorities taking most of my time.  But this past 4/20 weekend my old friend Ethyl A. Cohol tried to do me in and I thought I'd share my experience to keep anything similar from happening to any of y'all or your friends.

The Thur. before 4/20 started like any other Thursday night in college:  drinkin and tokin.  Started drinking on an 18 pack with one of my friends about 6:30 and killed it about 11 or so and by that time I was already pretty fucked up.  We were out in the apt. parking lot with everyone for a lot of the "party" playing cornhole and socializing.  After this, I had already had plenty and would have quit drinking for the night had I been responsible.  Instead, I go in with this girl on a quart of moonshine and start chugging the shit.  We started the jar about 11:30 and by 12 I had drank half a quart and ate the majority of the strawberries inside it, went streaking in the parking lot, and not long later completely blacked out still with 20 or so people in the parking lot who were certain I was fucking trashed.

The next thing I remember was waking up in a holding cell without my glasses.  I spent most of the day in jail with absolutely no memory of what the fuck had happened, though after asking the jailer he said I had got a DUI.  I later learned this wasn't the half of it.  I had decided (completely blacked out) to hop in my car and get on the interstate heading South out of state and had drove into VA.  Here I rammed a car from behind (hard enough to deploy my airbags), kept on driving, somehow ended up on the other lane driving into oncoming traffic, and crashed into the medium about 20 miles from where I had hit the car.  My car was completely totaled.  I was charged in 2 counties.  One county I was given a DUI and felony hit-and-run while in the other was reckless driving and another DUI and was told I blew between a 0.15 and 0.20

I could have motherfucking killed myself and I have no memory of any of it!  Even worse, I could have killed someone innocent and been forced to live with that for the rest of my life!  Because of this I'm not even concerned with my car as much as I loved it.  Still, this could have easily been prevented!  One, I've drank before and while I can hold my alcohol I should be smart enough to know when to put down the bottle.  The only other time I almost died from alcohol was a similar situation (drank a 12-pack followed by a fifth of vodka and fell into a drunk coma).  Secondly, there were 20 fucking people in the parking lot who knew for a fact I was way to wasted to get behind the wheel (due to my streak show), many of whom I would have considered my friends, and they sat and watched me get behind the wheel of my car and drive off without doing shit to stop me!  I'm not placing the blame on them because it was me who didn't hide my keys, but still what the fuck!  So let me ask you blades two things the next time you decide to party like a burning blade:

1.)  Know your limits!  Buy your alcohol ahead of time for however drunk you want to get and once it's gone, just pack up a bong rip and put down the bottle instead of buying more in attempt to get wasted whether everyone else is still chugging or not.

2.)  If you see your friend about to get behind the wheel when he or she is obviously way to wasted to safely operate machinery, stop them!  Ask for the keys first and if they don't give them up, do what you must.  I've actually had a friend tackle me to the ground to prevent me from going out driving drunk before and looking back, I'm 100% glad he did and was a good friend in doing so.

You just may save somebody's life!

TL;DR:  Got fucked up and blacked out drinking moonshine and totaled my car with no recollection.  Got charged with a DUI among other things.  Don't be fucking stupid!  Drink responsibly and if you see your friend trying to drive way to intoxicated, stop him regardless of the measures you have to take.  Even if you have to call the cops (use discretion though with this one), your friend would be much better off with a DUI than in his grave or charged with manslaughter.

2. dude i bet you got a large ass killstreak, maybe you wouldve gotten attack dogs if you got a few more kills

3. #3 AR Toasty, May 28, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2013
    Thanks for preaching the moral, brother.

That was a stupid shit-stain of an act you pulled, but I'm glad you've learned your lesson. I hope nobody reading this ever has to learn that lesson as you did. Stay safe, folks.

4. lol @ you trying to blame ur buddy get real dude, get your shit together and like you said, stick to your limit. 

5. It's entirely my fault and I take full responsibility, however when 20 people see you get in a car wasted drunk and nothing is even said there is a bit of a problem.  They should have at least called the cops on my ass.

Aren't you a bit old for a babysitter?

7. even if i was that drunk i wouldn't even think about getting into my car

i wouldnt even drive to the party tbh

8. God damn man that's one of the worst drunk driving stories i've ever heard that didn't end in death. Be happy that you're alive seems like you feel bad about it so atleast you learned something. Never do it agian.

9. What kind of car?

10. what the fuck are yall on his ass about?

this is a thread to open eyes and inform.. not one to just share a story and brag about what happened... he knows he did wrong.. he feels bad about it..

yall are taking the wrong thing outta his thread..

11. Glad your OK and nobody got killed. Lesson learned eh??
    Pretty shitty nobody tried to take your keys or anything. I always give my friends shit for trying to Dn'D. I always try to talk some sense into them. Plus, I always take everyones keys when they drink at my place and throw em in my safe until morning. Damn, I don't even get into a persons vehicle if they have been drinking. Ever since this one asshole I got in the car with, didn't know he was drunk until after he swerved into the opposite lane and almost head-on'd a truck. 

12. A 2003 Honda Accord EX.  For this part of WV, it was a nice ass car.

13. #13 ByePhilipe, May 28, 2013
    Last edited: May 28, 2013
    I'm glad you're alright and everyone else is as well. As for me, I'd never let my drunk friends get behind the wheel. We're gonna have to fight before I just let you get in a car and you're completely fucking wasted.

I'd rather someone get knocked out and wake up like what the fuck than wake up in jail like what the fuck.

Good luck though. I hope you learned your lesson and I hope the sentence isn't too harsh.

14. dont be a douche, he said he takes full responsibility for his actions. at the same time just for the good of public safety his friends really should have not let him get behind the wheel.

15. Or just dont drink to begin with.

16. I hired a good lawyer in the area who said he knew enough people that he could get me out of jail time anyway.  The sentences as they stand, I'm looking at at least a couple years.  I'm expecting large-ass fines and to lose my license for a little while, but fuck I deserve that anyhow.  So long as I can continue my education I'm not all that concerned with the legal aspect of it all.

17. Well man i'm not going to get on your ass about this like some people. You realize how badly you fucked up. All I can say is i'm glad your not dead. Crossing the median on the Interstate with a BAC of .20 is almost certain death. 

Just remember your a very lucky dude to still be around, and don't waste the chance that the fates gave you.

18. The next thing I remember was waking up in a holding cell without my glasses. 
    [​IMG]

19. fuck wrong with this broad? who would let him get behing the wheel? obviously these people do not care about you and maybe you need to have party friends, and friends that actually do care of your well being.

20. I don't see how Hondas are nice, I'll avoid wv.