Dont be a weed snob.

Discussion in 'General' started by KingOfTheKronic, Jan 18, 2014.

1. I see all of these new topics of dudes posting pictures asking what kind of weed it is, whether they got ripped off, and first of all, you can stop that now please. From a picture you cannot tell. You can have a fluffy nug that weighs 0.5g's and have the same size nug that weighs 3g's if its super dense. Anyway back to the point of this thread is I always see people posting on these threads "Thats shit weed" this and that, and honestly it might be. The thing you guys are forgetting is that back when you were young you didn't always have dank. Weed is weed, period. Don't be one of those guys. Of coarse we all want to smoke dank %100 of the time and speaking for myself, your not going to see me smoking reggie hardly at all. I buy dank %98 of the time but that doesnt mean I never smoke shake or mids you know what I mean. I have first hand seen people turn down bong rips because the bud is not fire, its like man weed is weed hit that shit, quit being a bitch because its "harsh" or doesnt taste good. It will still get you high. Anyway, medicated, and this really bugs me when I see this. Whats your thoughts?Kottonmouth Kings

2. I smoke regs ALOT. mostly out of lack of options, sometimes lack of cash. And yea it annoys me to see some of those post, but its understandable in some cases. Depending on where you grew up some of these blades may have never even seen brick weed. I guess if I grew up drinking nothing but fine champagne I would turn down a pbr if it was offered! Lol

3. Well I dunno about you man, but I've smoked bud that I didn't enjoy. Sure, it got me "high," but that's not the only reason I'm smoking. So, when you say, "Weed is weed," I say yes... and no. But I suppose that depends on your reasons for smoking--everyone has their own. 

That said, although I may be picky with my personal supplies, I don't turn down the generosity of others. A friend offered to smoke a bowl with me, and I agreed. He only had a homemade piece which had aluminum foil. I still smoked with him. Then the next time I saw him, I gave him an old glass spoon I no longer used. 

So my point is: I think it's rude to act snobbish when someone else is trying to be generous. But when it comes to my own choices, I don't really care if you consider me snobbish or whatnot. 

4. Don't tell me what to do.

5. I see a weed snob is the turd who buys from a dispensary, is an expert at trimming and taste,cure,,,, and never grown a fucking thing.

Has to have perfect buds then grinds them up and smokes them in fancy glassware.

Everyone should grow if they can. Then they can appreciate the work involved to produce fine herbs.

6. [quote name="8ight" post="19361338" timestamp="1390016394"]Well I dunno about you man, but I've smoked bud that I didn't enjoy. Sure, it got me "high," but that's not the only reason I'm smoking. So, when you say, "Weed is weed," I say yes... and no. But I suppose that depends on your reasons for smoking--everyone has their own. That said, although I may be picky with my personal supplies, I don't turn down the generosity of others. A friend offered to smoke a bowl with me, and I agreed. He only had a homemade piece which had aluminum foil. I still smoked with him. Then the next time I saw him, I gave him an old glass spoon I no longer used. So my point is: I think it's rude to act snobbish when someone else is trying to be generous. But when it comes to my own choices, I don't really care if you consider me snobbish or whatnot. [/quote]You know, im a really open minded person and I definaltely see where your coming from. Yes, for my personal bud, im going to be hunting for the best at a reasonable price. Its not like I go and say ahh screw the dank give me the reggie, as you stated though it is much more enjoyable to blow dank but reggie can get the job done.Kottonmouth Kings

7. Not sure.  Some people are aficionados when it comes to cigars, wine, beer, etc.  To each their own.  Live and let live.

I've never been one to turn down a free beer, no matter what the "vintage".  For sure not going to do it with weed, but I understand everyone has different tastes.

I agree with snoopdog.  Try growing your own.

8. Did I get ripped off? My dealer said its some medical bud from Cali

[​IMG]

i used to think like you.

but when you smoke mids it is usually moldy and not fresh. for health risks you should not smoke subpar weed. like i turn down people's food all the time because of health reasons too.

i know it's rude to turn down weed because it's shitty so when i do i say it's because im already too high or some other excuse.

10. Lol...being mid-grade doesn't mean it's moldy...if if's moldy, you have bigger problems than it being mid-grade.

11. I may be in the minority here but about 50 percent of the time I prefer reggie to A-grade strictly because of the differences in effect. To avoid weed snobbishness i just don't offer to share when i smoke reg...and i know better to post it on here lmaoSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. #12 fruitality, Jan 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2014
    mold is a bacteria it is everywhere all the time

i know where my weed comes from and how long it's been around

those are all uncertainties when you smoke mid