Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Don't answer this unless you are stoned...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Bud Head, Jan 7, 2004.

1. If you were eaten by a lion, would the lion get indigestion???

There is an answer to this.. Believe it or not!

2. hmmmmmmmmmmm....

3. S.O.S. LOL

Whats up with you??

4. There have been reported insidents of lions getting indigestionj fomr eating poeple!? freak me out.

5. That lion would die. fuck the lion. I would not get eaten by a lion, thats the answer. ::smoke:

6. fuck yeah he would... that mother f'er better know that while im being half digested in his stomach enzimes im gonna be kickin an puchin like hell.... all the lil chewed up an gnarled peices of me...:D

7. if a lion took me down and ate me,,I would make it my mission to be so idegestive that he will wish he had got food poisoning! :D

8. well if the lion ate you while you where very stoned, then the lion would get stoned, then it would eat too many munchies and get indigestion. Simple.

9. it depends how much mexican food i ate that day

10. lol,by the time l smoked that big old pussycat out he,d be vegitarian,lol.
    [​IMG]

11. i would def fend off the lion with a samurai sword and liek ice cream cones

12. I believe you could do that to critter.. Smoke him out and make him a vegitarian!

13. id just pack the lion into my bong and be done with it

14. the lion would eat the good parts and go away leaving you to the birds so.......................no

15. Not unless he forgets to take a Pepcid AC

16. Yes, cause i'd punch it good! i think

17. y u wanna mess with me head like dat dude?!

18. Well, Bud Head, I'm stoned, and I still don't know the answer to this.

Are you gonna' tell us already or what?

19. well if im stoned at the time

id pull a samson and

cue that lion up

medium rare tender lion

its loin huh hehehe

lion like munchies

20. lol probably not coz the level of thc in my blood...seeins how pot works as an anti emetic :p lol toke on!!! :smoke: