Donot buy seeds from planet wax

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by TED GOTTI, Aug 11, 2011.

1. i BOUGHT SEEDS FROM THEIR WEB SITE THEY SUCK. THEY DONOT GROW OR GERMINATE. I EMAILED THEM TO COMPLAIN AND THEY WILL NOT REFUND MY MONEY OR GIVE ME NEW SEEDS. I BOUGHT LOWRDYR2 WHICH DID GERMINATE. THE OB AND SAVITA MIX DIDNOT EVEN GERMINATE. I THOUGHT SOMETHING WAS FUNNY WHEN I GOT THEM THEY LOOKED STALE. DONOT BUY THEIR SEED QUALITY BLOWS.:devious::mad:

2. EASY ON THE CAPS

What do you mean looked stale? How did you germinate?

3. Exactly what does a "stale" seed look like? I can understand why they would assume user-error.

4. i know how to germiate as i stated above the lowrydr2 seeds did germinate the others didnot. does anyone know how to read??? anyhow they are not going to help me out or do anything they keep saying we donot do illegal activties. they suck thats all i have to say and dont buy from them

5. Yeah man you arent supposed to say you germinated a seed. They are sold for souvenir purposes only. But anyway sorry about your luck. Attitudes is very reputable as well as others.

6. well whatever they are stupid. im pissed. they could just send me another one wtf??? guess im not the only one they stick to im finding out.

7. Dude - I am sure you know what you are doing but you have to think about what you are sending them. I presume you are based in the US? If you have Med card that allows you to grow then go back to them with that. If not then you are basically breaking the law and you are asking them to help you do that. These guys are not actually even the ban, they are a separate company that does shipping and payments for quite a few UK companies. So they are not going to risk their business being busted if you basically go in there saying that you want them to help you do something illegal. All UK based companies (attitude Herbies, Dr Chronic, Weed-seeds.net and many others) are operating at the edge of federal the law by sending seeds to any US state even if it does have Med laws. You need to try and look at it from their point of view before kicking up a stink on GC

Peace

8. Next time man, research the seed bank before you order. The Attitude is generally hailed as the best, I've ordered twice and no problems.

9. I just did a quick google on them and apparently they rip off everyone. Tough luck dude, hope you can recover man.

10. Well i am sorry to hear you have had no luck dude but I have bought from a couple of sites that use these guys for their billing etc and I have nothing but good words for them, but I am in a legal state so who knows.
    I am curious to know what you ordered and what you did to them to try and get them to pop. It is a difficult thing to totally eliminate user error.

11. is it obivous you people must be stoned. because your reading comphersion sucks as my spelling does. i already stated what seeds i bought in the earlier post. i am not repeating myself. is too much to ask if i pay good money i should get good seeds??? for the hundredth fucken time the lowrdyr seeds did germinate the other ones the ob and mixed savita did not. i am not repeating myself again if you cannot take the time to look at the earlier post. if your buying seeds you should buy quality. and why do i have to tell you how i germinated them. any stupid ass knows how to do it with the towel method and yes it was wet and it was right. just dont buy from them they rip people off all the time i am finding out. and there is no excuse for sellijg crappy seeds at these outrageous prices.

12. Our reading comprehension is fine, you just havent said anything other than ARGHH!!, basically. You have been asked questions and not answered. I think its YOUR communication skills which is part of the problem. I am sure you dont see it. But yeah some people are very hard to help.

13. NO IT ISNT i stated in my first post what kind of seeds there were. cant wait till one of yous get ripped off then see how it happens. i guess you like companies that rip you off. pay money get crappy seeds. yup no customer serivce whatsoever and you people that support these idiots are to blame also. just passing the word so it doesnt happen to someone else. paying 114 bucks for 30 seeds is a rip off if the seeds are not good quality. i know how to germiate a fucken seed so stop with the stupid posts that i didnt say what kind they were when i did in the first post. your the one who is stoned.

14. I don't think this rant is going to fix it but maybe it will stop others from making the same mistake. Bad luck dude, I have used a few different seedbanks now and I've not had a problem yet. Are you going to order from somewhere else?

15. Ahhh Wizball, you are the voice of reason once again, well said.

TED GOTTI - I would imagine that the OB refers to orange Bud? At the risk of enraging you further, did you germinate these and the sativa mix together, at the same temperature as the lowryders? It's just in my experience many pure Sativa or Sativa dominant strains are slightly smaller and have tougher cases, hence they need slightly different treatment to Indicas or Ruderalis dominant strains?

16. $114 for thirty seeds isn't that expensive... If you knew how to germinate you would know that the seeds need to be in a warm environment if doing the paper towel method. Also, you would know that some seeds have tougher shells than other and sanding them a bit with a block or sandpaper would be beneficial.

Welcome to GC, though! I can see you will be an asset to the community.

17. LOL - that is very very funny!