Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

donnie darko

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by underoath31791, Mar 4, 2009.

1. so last night i smoked a bowl of some nice kb and watched donnie darko.
    it was intense!

2. sweet man. what kind of smoking device did you use? Also, it seems u are living my life, only like, 5 years in the future.

3. just a little pipe. nothing special.

4. nice:cool:

and may i say that you sir have excellent taste in music

5. what music?

6. underoath! perhaps one of the best bands in the world.

7. wut other stuff do you listen to

8. some of my fav bands besides underoath are bring me the horizon, alesana, bayside, dance gavin dance, duck duck goose, the format, MGMT, norma jean, the early november, senses fail, a skylit drive, tegan and sara, steel train, breathe carolina, the almost

and many more.

9. nice im rockin out to football season is over by BMTH right now:metal:

10. Dude that movie is so fuckin trippy ive watched it at least like 5 times and everytime I watch it I find something new to think about.

11. Shut the fuck up

12. Favorite movie hands down.