Donnie Darko

Discussion in 'Movies' started by D33RMAN, Dec 4, 2012.

1. My favorite movie of all time, I watch it like three or four times a week and never get bored of it. Such a great movie to get stoned to. Anyone else like it?

2. Why are you wearing that stupid man suit?

3. I own this, but havent watched it in years... and sadly, was never stoned anytime Ive seen it.

Guess I know what Ill be doing at least one night this week.

4. directors cut is way better

5. Everybody knows Donnie Darko is utter trash compared to its masterpiece of a sequel, S.Darko :D :rolleyes:

6. lol I never saw that, from what I've heard though being stoned may be the only way to make it bearable

7. Such a good film! both the directors cut and the theatrical version are good, I like the Echo and the Bunnymen intro to the theatrical version.

8. One of my favorites as well.

9. I love the fact that Joy Division is played during the movie.

10. near the end of work today this came on the radio, brought a smile to my face

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_EgBB1cz7o]Tears for Fears- Head Over Heels and Broken - YouTube[/ame]

11. :hippie:

donnie darko is really crazy, i saw it for the first time this fall.

probably gonna watch it today at some point.

12. Damn I started it once but only got like 10 minutes in before I got interrupted and never ended up watching the rest.

13. [quote name='"kingklick1991"']Damn I started it once but only got like 10 minutes in before I got interrupted and never ended up watching the rest.[/quote]

You need to watch it. I don't know if you have Netflix but you can watch it on there

14. I used to. I have it on an external hard drive somewhere though so I'll watch it within the next few days

15. great movie. a handful of years ago i was flipping through the guide and i saw it and clicked info. the info talked about a crazy kid who saw a giant bunny, the first thing i thought was that someone made a remake of the movie Harvey, but i was mistaken lol.
    needless to say i loved it and watch it about twice a year, or so lol.

16. good movie, a bit depressing mood though, i couldnt watch it everyday

17. Yeah an epic film, with possibly the best soundtrack ever all the songs are used really well too. Three of four times a week though that shit's intense you must see that bunny every time you blaze up lol