Donnie Darko

Discussion in 'Movies' started by IPTAY, Jun 7, 2012.

1. #1 IPTAY, Jun 7, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 7, 2012
    Has anyone seen this movie? If so, discuss. The movie will fuck with your mind...

2. YES. Love it. Own it. Watch it regularly.
    It's sci-fi done right. Everything about that movie I love. It made me think about it for months the first time I saw it, and I'm still not quite sure I figured out everything.

3. [​IMG]

28 days... 6 hours... 42 minutes... 12 seconds. That... is when the world... will end.

4. Wierd movie man....

5. watched it with this chick

so i need to watch it again by myself if i really want to understand it

but seemed really interesting

6. I first watched the movie when I was 8 or so, maybe older. I hated it then, but I watch it about once a year and it gets more and more awesome.
    Now as a film student I'd love to make a movie that great.

7. Actually watching it ATM for the first time

8. Why are you wearing that stupid man suit?

9. this is my ultimate movie to watch baked. i still remember how hypnotized by it i was the first time. I guarantee anyone that if they smoke to a [7]-[8] and watch the directors cut of this they will be so mystified by its unexplainable awesomeness.

btw am i the only one that hates the original version? the directors cuts so much better in every way

10. Crazy movie. I love it!!!

11. Loved the movie, my favorite part is when they are talking about the smurfs

12. I watched it couple times i had to look up exactly what everything meant. shits crazy. I also Invested in watching the movie K.I.D.S( Mac Miller mixtape name.. nothing associated with him) that movie was very good also

13. [quote name='"ternalator"']this is my ultimate movie to watch baked. i still remember how hypnotized by it i was the first time. I guarantee anyone that if they smoke to a [7]-[8] and watch the directors cut of this they will be so mystified by its unexplainable awesomeness.

btw am i the only one that hates the original version? the directors cuts so much better in every way[/quote]

Yeah dude, the directors cut is the only way to go. Without the texts from the Philosophy of Time Travel the viewer would be clueless as to what was going on.

Do y'all think you would have sacrificed your life like that?

14. I watched this movie very sober and it blew my mind.

The first time i watched it i didnt sleep at all because i was actually scared that i was gonna see ol Frank in my dreams and do some fucked shit...shit made me think though..kinda made me depressed for a day or two after watching