Donkey Kong Country Returns or Rayman: Origins?

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by IDKidea, Feb 27, 2012.

1. I just came into possession of both of these games, so which one do I play first?

2. I have DKCR...pretty great game....and seems to be as difficult as the old games for the snes...
    the mine cart stages are also insanely challenging.....
    you deffinantly get a lot of satisfaction from this game after beating a level....I guess cuz it makes you work for it...youll be doing a lot of memorizing what comes up next to stay alive and progress..and in some cases it is essential.
    let us know ur thoughts!

3. Donkey Kong almost seems harder than the older one but very fun and if things get too hard nintendo has added that "walkthrough" mode that shows you how to beat it.

Rayman, more cartoony and fun

4. DONKEY KONG COUNTRY RETURNS,just the layout of Fun com busting difficult gameplay,its not hard to argue,when u played it for the first time :)
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=432_vLFLdq8]DONKEY KONG COUNTRY RETURNS LIFE IN THE MINES ORIGINAL SONG MUSIC VIDEO! - YouTube[/ame]

5. Donkey Kong :metal:

6. So, a few things have happened since February when I made this topic. Namely, I was robbed. But I still have my copy of Rayman, so I think I've made me decision.