Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Done with weed for good

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jurassicshark, May 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Do you think maybe you were just getting a bit too high? Maybe you should try vaping and just a draw every 15 minutes too get high slowly......any way I respect whatever decision you make, and wish you luck with it.

2. #42 RippinSC420, May 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 12, 2011
    Seriously tho dude, it's the way your body reacts to it, and you can't change that. I know people that have smoked for many, MANY years and they have never tweaked or anything.

Hey, it's not for everybody :)

3. It's always good to take a break, let your tolerance build up and have a clear mind. I used to smoke so much (constantly, like every half hour it was turning into an addiction) that I didn't feel like I was really that high, but at the same time I knew I was. I felt like everything was a dream, I didn't know what was real anymore. I'd smoke a bowl of chronic that was about 6 or 7 hits, and barely feel it. I'd have to smoke another two bowls the same size just to feel really high. That's when you know it's time to take a break, anything can be abused its all about moderation.

4. It's not the weed homie.

5. It happened consistently three weeks after I started smoking that incident happened about 8-9 months after I had not blazed. Your cannabanoid receptors begin to start releasing a neurotransmitter that can cause some misfiring in the noggin. I never said it was withdrawal, God some people on this site are so thick headed. The instances in which I have stated are amplified by psychoactives. I could keep typing more and strengthen my case but it is futile when individuals are too hung up on their opinions. Oh well, whenever I am an established MD I will make sure I research this to the umpteenth degree. I will make sure I send you a nice thick research study, hopefully you will be able to understand a fraction of what it says.

6. It is not solely the ganja but it is an agonist to his anxiety and fear, similarly to what happened with myself.

7. think the problem is you weren't smoking enough man

8. Just dont smoke so much at once

9. Ugh..... IT WAS. I explained why it was the CATALYST. I have never had these problems and weed gradually made me paranoid.

Your right. Weed is the most wonderful thing ever and no negative consequences can come from it. I swear some stoners are just as bad as anti-drug people.

This is making it reaaaaaaaaal easy to quit.

10. i have sorta experienced what your talking about. i have pretty bad anxiety when im sober and am generally a very paranoid person.i wont even piss in a urinal in fear that someone could come up behind me and jump me or kill me. but when i smoke all those things go away.i have no paranoia and dont experience anxiety or have panic attacks.so like i said i have experienced what your going through BUT marijuana helps me with all those problems. also i have been smoking for 9 years starting at age ten.

11. With great weed comes great responsibiliteh.

12. op, ive had this happen. i know exactly how you feel. The massive heart beat and such, its really uncomfortable. does this happen to you with vapes as well? I only get massive heart beats when I take bong hits. try using just vapes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.