Done with smoking for quite awhile.

Discussion in 'General' started by suburbantoker, Sep 2, 2008.

1. Weed right now just isn't going to fit in my life to allow me to fully appreciate it.... I'm going cold turkey and starting to lift weights... I'll still be around the dank herbs all the time though ;) and will still be here to post my herb and talk...

Might start a blog about it?

2. your quitting cold turkey???? oooo man those withdrawl pains are gonna be like hell ;)

3. because somewhere in my post i heavily emphasized physical withdrawl symptoms :rolleyes:

4. what ever u need to do

do it

we're here to support u

5. lol i think he was joking. Nothing wrong with living a healthy life! i'm sure you'll feel great. :)

6. :confused: it was a joke :confused:

7. it was sarcasm :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

8. Meanwhile back at the horse ranch, hope everything goes well, hope to see you tokin a soon as you can

9. I've toked since I was 15 now 43 I've quit 4-5 times in that period. A few times for 6-8 months I was in the USAF for 2 years & most recently about 3 years ago A good friend /supplier was raided by the local SWAT & I just didn't feel going through the effort of meeting a new connect. so for 1 1/2 years I didn't seek it out
    Abstanance is a matter of willpower & accessability
    If you don't seek it ,you won't find it
    If you don't know anyone who has it, you won't find it
    Good Luck

10. It's all mental game for me seeing as I'm still going to have constant supply of danks on hand. I really am going to have to work hard.

11. so why are you quittin man?

12. Yeah any particular reason?

13. can barely breathe, memory is going down the tubes, getting bored with smoking, and want to experience the sober life for the first time in 4 years

14. Just recently the thought of quitting just came up in my life... I'm most likely gona be on probation soon... Court date is soon but it's gona get postponed for about a month so I can still smoke for about a week then I'm gona have to quit cold turkey... I do love Mary Jane, but every relationship you sometimes have to take some time apart :eek:
    I'll be savin some $$ tho.. It's gona be around me... Pretty constantly but it's all a matter of willpower.. It's possible.. :(