done with harvest check it out

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by tattoomagoo420, Apr 21, 2013.

1. The first is the golly grail kush. Hands down the best I have grown to date. It has amazing taste and smell and awesome high. Prob top 5 I've ever smoked.
    The second is Afghan kush x skunk. It has a slight fruity skunky smell with a slight kush taste. Also very good. Very strong on the exhale.
    The third is critical kush. It is very fruity in smell and taste. Very stony.
    The last is purple haze. I turned the temps down to 60 but no purple. Had a slight fruity smell defiantly haze when you smoke

Attached Files:

2. #2 tattoomagoo420, Apr 21, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2013
    The first is the holy grail the second two are Afghan kush x skunk the third and forth are the critical kush and the last two are purple haze. I got 9 oz off 5 holy grail 8.5 oz from 5 critical kush 7.5 oz from 4 Afghan kush x skunk and 6 oz from 4 purple haze

3. Nice buds those are crazy well trimmed and that purple haze is so hairy

should get some tweezers and smoke a bowl of hair and keif yum

4. Thanks. Some say its overkill on the trim but I like good looking buds. And the purple is really hairy and I smoked a big joint of hairs earlier. Was amazing

5. looks good man. makes me wish mine were close to bein done. nice trim job