Done with a 2 year relationship

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Vyndian, Jun 7, 2011.

1. So we dated for a whole year, then were on an off for another this whole cheating bs. Both cheated (she cheated first) now we're done for good cus some bullshit and now is I think hooking up with some dude 3 years older than her that she cheated on me with. All I'm asking is what to do now lulz. How to get over it faster and I don't feel like dating or getting with other girls. Sucks cus me and her had amazing sex and had good kissing flow and I'm interested in a girl like her hah. Help me out please blades. I just need to know what to do.

2. My home remedy for this is really simple.

[​IMG]

and

[​IMG]

Not the most classy, but damn it does a good job.

P.S. Don't be ashamed if the second picture uses the first picture for inspiration.

3. #3 Vyndian, Jun 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Hahaha! That could be a start

4. tRUTH: you're both whores and deserve each other. (honestface)

5. There's plenty of fish in the sea but in the meantime just use your grieving time to better yourself. I started going to the gym and trying new styles until I developed a persona I liked.

6. #6 Vyndian, Jun 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Thanks good idea

7. She's just a girl. A cheating one at that.

You were ok before her and you'll be ok after.

8. i just got out of a 1 1/2year relationship. What i did to help was make a list of all the bullshit she has done to you, and why you dont like her.. Then whenever you catch yourself thinking about her just whip out the list. its helping me ..so far

9. you're young, enjoy your "me" time while you can get it. happiness doesn't come from other people. once you improve yourself, and get your confidence bacl, you'll be attracting chicks no prob

10. I got a girl but I will use 1st pic for sure...lmfao great post Mardhyn