Doncha hate

Discussion in 'General' started by Switch, May 16, 2003.

1. doncha hate the big fat come on wait for weed

like whenever you smoke it takes just that liiiiitle bit of time for the effects to kick in.... sorta like when you watch a digital clock and you know that it's GOTTA change some time and although it's only a minute it seems quite long so then you go and make up a whole story about how you used to watch digital clocks until you can't feel your hands so well.... Pisses me off every time....

2. I try not to focus on it. Time goes quicker when you don't look at the clock. The effects kick in quicker if you occupy yourself with something else whilst toking.

3. like writing a little story about clocks...

4. that never bothers me because i keep smoking well after im feelin high.

-Samus-

5. stepping out on a limb here but i actually start to get high about halfway thru a joint or like the third bong hit,....sooo im either a lightwieght or smokin some good shit :D

peace

6. nah...
    like skinning up another ;)

7. Haha..I know! Especially with the creeper stuff....you never know it until it hits you

8. I feel it about halfway through a j or after a few bong hits, too. He's talking about the time between when you start smoking and it hits you. Like that first half a joint or after your bong hits when you set it down and think "hmmm what kinda high will this be" or "how long til it hits me?"

9. ok so- none of you really got it. Haven't smoked in a month- After absoluteley caining a nice joint in which I put some mint and some thai grass (at least thats what the guy said it was- to be honnest I don't care- it worked) at warp speed I has just sat down to my computer. I start thinking- hmmm wonder what it'll be like this time, then I start writing about my anticipation on the city and the more and more I type the less and less I feel my hands. There we go... the moral of the story- mint in joints TASTES NICE! I don't know what kind of morral that is but erm... there we go...

Grasscity Deals Near You