Donating to the city

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by Borstal, Sep 15, 2009.

1. So if I donate to the city I am able to change my username? I would like something more unique and too many people know who I am in my city on here, not that its an issue i just like my privacy when it comes to the net.

2. Can you change it? I don't know. sorry man

3. the rules specifically say you cannot change your username.

although i doubt it, you may be able to work something out with a mod(maybe?)

4. No, We do not change names. If you want to re-register and donate feel free, But let one of us know first so we can delete your current account because you can only have one account here.

5. #5 RMJL, Sep 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 15, 2009
    As stated, we don't change user names. If you register again, you need to send me a PM, since I'm the only one who can delete an account, and let me know so I can take care of it. You have to send the PM to me. If you send it to a Mod or Super Mod and they forward it to me, I have to double-check with you personally. It saves a lot of time and effort when you just send me the PM originally.

If you have two or more user accounts connected to you, you risk having the accounts banned because our rule is one user account per member.

Also, if you want to register the new account with the same email address attached to your old account, I'll need to delete the old account first because you can't have the same email address registered with us more than once.

(The perks that come with donating to the City are listed in the announcement at the top of every forum.)