Donating sperm

Discussion in 'General' started by PassTheGrass, May 15, 2017.

1. hey, so does anyone know how many women get pregnant from the sperm of an average donor? What about donations for longer periods of time?

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. nigga srsly tho.jpg

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. Pretty sure it's possible to be forced to pay child support if your sperm is used to impregnate a woman from a sperm bank at least in some places. So if that's a risk u wana take to make a few bucks blowing a load go ahead I guess.

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. That's not true at all. Look up your "information".

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. Actually it is completely true and it's happened to people before but go ahead and ruin your life so I can be here to laugh at you. Hope the nut and small amount they pay you is worth it bud :) The truth doesn't matter, tell the person giving you advice the could save your life they're wrong, keep your eyes closed and move on. No worries bro.

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  6. So, wait...What?:coolalt:

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. So you're going to "disagree" with my post that validates my claims. Ight.

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  8. Me?:coolalt:

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. nah, Mr. Mojorising lol

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  10. Why is it called a sperm donor if they give you money? Let's just call it what it is, they buy your fucking cum. haha

• Like Like x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
  11. I have no idea about your questions, as to how many chicks get pregnant.

But you have to be a college graduate and of a certain height to donate sperm..

If you pass those criteria you can rock out and get paid to jerk off basically :D

12. To avoid being sued for child support the moral of that story is to donate to a sperm bank instead of to a woman. Which kind of makes sense in a twisted, this is the way the world works way.

13. So no logical points, just abusing and spamming the disagree button. Gotta love a mature community.

14. I've thought about doing this back in the days, strung out and desperate for some cash. I've always wondered how and or if drugs change sperm temporarily so i never wanted to go further with that plan. But over all the idea is quite an interesting one and i see no obvious harm from donating your sperm to one or multiple women in need or desire of a child. Now you have a child you'll never know about. sounds fascinating having 100's of your children running around the earth without any financial, emotional, mental, physical or spiritual responsibility. I wonder what the selection process for this service is like. probably have to have big antlers. deer.jpg

• Like Like x 1