Donating Plasma

Discussion in 'General' started by ThEReAlHaXXoR, Nov 24, 2012.

1. Who Alls donated plasma before?? I do it twice a week to support my green habit hah. It's an easy 1000$ every 4 months. 17 gauge needle hurts like a bitch tho

Attached Files:

2. Do you need to be clean to donate? I've been wondering this.

3. ^never had to be clean at blood drives

4. Nah they don't test for any drugs. I show up a couple hours after I smoked and donate. Def worth the money

5. never did that either due to I didn't know if it was bad to have herb in your system

6. Doesn't matter at all. Smoking raises your heart rate tho. If its too high they wint let you donate that day. 60 a week. Buys me an eighth and my smokes

7. No shit.

I might have to start doing that. I was always afraid of them testing it and having cops show up at my door.

8. They can't do shit man. You can talk to cops high and not get in trouble, I've done it. They gotta have proof you have the bud haha. You'll be good doggie

9. How much do you get for 1 visit? I'm terrified of needles but i'm also terrified of being broke so do you just go to a hospital or what?

10. It's a plasma center. Google for one near you. Every place will have different prices. I got 20 my first time and 30 every time after.

11. Scared of needles. Not to mention around here, most are supporting a far loftier habit than just herb if they are slangin plasma to the clinics...I can't be seen like that, but I'm sure it aint like that everywhere.

12. There's plenty of tweakers and shit. I used to pass out from shots and stuff. But gettin paid to do this is worth it. You can't even feel the needle after a few seconds. Whoever try's this let me know how you liked it!! I'll post some pics of the bud I'm gettin with the money later

13. Ok, not to be anal but you aren't "donating" if you are getting paid. ;)

Yeah, I used to sell plasma. Still have the fucking tracks in my arms from it too...Twenty years later.

14. I'm have hella big veins so I'm not too worried about tracks or marks.

15. if your high at the time of donating they will turn you away
    but , like anything else, its only against the rules if you get caught ><

16. If your high your hear rate will be raised so you wouldn't give them the chance to notice your high. Eye drops and a mint and no one will ever know

17. And I just got a frequency bonus for going so often. Got 55 for today. Smoke time

18. don't you get more for sperm?like 50$? Idk about you guys but i'd rather beat my meat.

19. Donating sperm has a tooon of requirements at most places. You usually have to have a 4 year degree, be so tall and not have a history of insert here

20. #20 Stonefry, Nov 25, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 25, 2012
    i googled and yelped plasma centers around me and all the reviews are people talking about they get a free movie ticket,peets coffee, and shit like that. I NEED MOONEEY B

Edit: NVM i found a paying one a mile from me :)

http://bloodbanker.com/banks/state.php?state=CA