Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

donating clones to dispensaries

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by GhengisChron, Aug 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. do dispensaries willingly take clones? do you need special documentation to supply to the dispensaries?

pretend i had a handful of extra clones, if i took them in would they exchange for medicine? or is it strictly donation only?

so how's it all work?

2. you would have to call your local dispensary and ask them.

3. i believe in order to sell to a dispensary you need a caregivers license, but i could be mistaken as i have never tried to sell to a club

4. i went in today, and asked, and someone came out of the backroom all excited to get more variety in clones since the raids fucked them over.

apparently i can donate them, and i think he said i can sell them on consignment too. as long as there are no bugs or problems.

selling clones on consignment? i think i would rather just donate to avoid the hassle of collecting money down the road.

5. ya know? i keep reading different articles mentioning that place, for this and that, and its making me want to make a trip down there.

not far from family either.

i thought my local dispensary was nice, boy was i wrong.

6. Not really supposed to have threads on this type of topic, sorry

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.