Donald trump really is part of the secret illuminati.

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Isra202, Mar 5, 2016.

1. While trump is definitely an ass hat. I would say the people he's running against and people who are currently in charge have more of a chance of being in the illuminati than him

2. Idk but trump ain't gonna win he's just a show pony so the guy that illuminati or whoever wants can really win.

Sent from my LGMS323 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  3. All Trump is really is a headache. And an asshole.

Unfortunately I'm not too convinced he can do a much worse job than the headache inducing assholes in Washington already are.

4. If the shit hits the fan I'm not going anywhere. I'm going door to door before the worst of it and offering my neighbors alliance to make dues and have each others back. I'll build a community strong enough to fight back.

• Like Like x 4
  5. there is no illuminati or conspiracy. stop basing opinions based on fear

6. There is an Illuminati, whether they're still powerful is anyone's guess.
    Maybe the real illuminati are rolling their eyes at all these stupid discussions on the Internet by halfwits.
    Presidents are probably just a scapegoat and the bankers are just laughing their ass off while everyone points fingers at some illusory illuminati.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Trump is there to kill the Republican party. Because everyone knows he wont actually win the election. Hillary is the one you need to worry about. Trump is killing the Republican party and media is making it seem like her competition(Bernie) has a very slim chance of ever winning. Trump is just a sideshow to distract you from the reality of things. Just my two cents tho

8. I'm not really a fan of Alex but this is relevant

9. Never seen a precast wall? Not one brick.

10. I am in favor of a gigantic wall, right around Washington d.c.

11. How is this relevant this is just Trump promotion. He couldn't even run his own business without going bankrupt (twice) how the hell is he gonna save America from the banks if he couldn't save himself..

12. Because Alex Jones is a raving conspiracy theorist and he's trying to say Trump is one too. It's relevant to the elite and Trump being an outsider. It wasn't twice, it was four times but anyone that brings this up as an attack point has a serious misconception about bankruptcy and how it works in high risk business.

13. In no shape way or form will bankruptcy ever be a good thing if it is ID like an explanation. Donald is a failed businesses man that was saved by reality TV.

14. In no way will bankruptcy ever be a good thing it's something companies do when their backs are up against the wall. Bankruptcy is no one's first option. So yes I can and will use bankruptcy as an attack point ass many other people have. There are many Successful companies that have never even thought about bankruptcy. So if he couldn't stop himself from running business into the ground with debt then how is he going to fix our already huge debt problem? I just want to know this.