donald trump is a time traveler LMFAO

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Progrouk, Apr 14, 2019.

1. so i keep hearing donald trump is a time traveler what gives i have not laughed like this in a long time lol

2. Where do you keep hearing that?

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. That is a first for me.

4. where i live in and around my town i believe theres some videos on you tube that people have seen it all checks out for its cross refrencing and goes into great detail i just think its just another bull shit cons but it made me chuckle hahah

5. Post one of those videos, I'd like to see it too

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. theres more just type it in you tube you will find it there

7. ]Post one of those videos, I'd like to see it too[/QUOTE]

8. seems legit

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. I think I understand now why we haven't heard of this. But it is on par with the Russian collusion scam, I say they are equally legit.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. im just letting myself go out there on this open to all suggestions pleassseeeeee haha

• Funny Funny x 2

11. You THINK it's a con but still open to the possibility? Good Lord man.

12. your pointless additions to my thread are noted but your wasting your time have a good day sir good luck :)

13. I have traveled back from the future, it's 2021 and Donald Trump still the President.
    We Aliens were the 1st Time Travelers .

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. #16 Cactus Ed, Apr 14, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 14, 2019
    We were also the last time travelers. When in 2021 did you go? He's president until Jan 20th, 2021 already.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  15. The whole thread is pointless. Why not add to it.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  16. Well into President Trump's Second term in Office, after the Great Liberal Riots of February 2020.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  17. Spoiler Alert
    You would have laughed if you saw what happened when Pelosi and Waters found out Trump Won a second term. Hillary was screaming from the sidelines, Darn you Russia.

18. Moved this where it belongs.

• Like Like x 1